| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  *****Like New Pod Pro 2 space Rack Mount*****
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 12 Jan 2007 7:57 pm    

I have a Line 6 Pod Pro that is about 60 days old. It's just beyond the send back time period so I will have to sell it.

There is nothing wrong and it has over 100.00 worth of pack upgrades like the "Effect Junkie" and the "classic amp" packs that's everything they make for it as far as different sounds go except the "metal amp" pack and I didn't think I would need that Smile

If by some chance you don't know what the Pod Pro is capable of or want to see what it looks like just click this link and read to your hearts content. http://www.line6.com/podxtpro/

There is one thing that looks very attractive on this unit now is the ability to buy an addon software and use this as a plugin in your VST or DXI and soon RTAS capable recording application and use as many instances as you want. This option opens up a whole new way to record digitally.

It will explain everything that the Pod Pro can do as well as show you all the shots both back and front. I'm selling this as brand spanking new. It's only been in my home studio for a couple of months and it will come with the new factory warranty minus the 30 days since I registered it.

I even bought an extended warranty at guitar city and I'll see about transferring it to you or just give you my registration info. I think that will work just as well as transferring it. I'll ask my pal that works at Guitar Center to make sure.

I'll take 500.00 for this unit and it's solid I will also cover regular ground shipping either thru UPS or USPS priority mail. If you want to pay and upgrade to 2nd day that is fine.

I can take paypal or a money order or even a check if you don't mind waiting until it clears unless I've done business with you before and if so no waiting on the check to clear.

For those of you that know me no explanation will be needed but if by chance you don't know me I buy and sell effects and change the ones I use like most folks change socks. I'm disabled/retired and have very little to keep me busy so I use this as my hobby to keep me busy.

Sometimes I lose a little money and sometimes I make a little but over all I try to break even. On this unit I will lose about 170.00 bucks because when I bought it just over 2 months ago they sold for 649.00 plus tax. Well now they have dropped quite a bit almost 100.00 bucks. So you say why not just go buy one at the music store well if you do you won't have the extra 100.00 bucks worth of extra addon's that I bought and believe me some of the best sounds are in those packs. The folks at Line 6 are not dummies. So even paying me 500.00 when you might be able to buy it for 600.00 or even a little less you'll still be at least 100.00 to 160.00 ahead of the store price and I already have some killer guitar and steel presets programmed in. Thanks for reading

Bob

<center></center>

<center></center>

By the way the GT-Pro and GT-8 are not for sale yet LOL
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 15 Jan 2007 7:17 pm    

Let's give this another try PTIBUTTT!!!

Bob
Tim Harr

Dunlap, Illinois
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2007 8:33 am    

Extremely fair price for the unit's capabilities.

Good luck on the sale of tis fine piece....

especially a good one for anyone needing to record directly into their home PC
DALE WHITENER

TRINITY,NC USA
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2007 9:51 am    

Bob .. you have mail! Very Happy
Bruce Bouton

Nash. Tn USA
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2007 8:44 pm    

Bob
I notice a GT Pro. What do you think sounds better for steel.
BB
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2007 10:04 pm    

Hi Tim, thanks for the help it really is a monster. I just have to many effects LOL.

Bruce of course that would be very independent on the ear of the beholder but in my opinion the Boss GT-Pro has an edge over the Pod Pro for us fiddlers and I don't mean as in playing the fiddle:-) I mean for those of us who like to mess with our programs and control every little aspect of the units.

I shouldn't be saying this while I'm trying to sell the Pod Pro but it's what I believe so no need to lie. I think you would find excellent steel sounds on both but on the boss you could set the order of every effect in the chain and double up on the same effect if you ever had any need to.

So my opinion is like this for steel guitar the Boss is a 11 out of 10 and the pod pro is a 10 out of 10 the lower point was only given for the lack of being able to order the effects in any way you like. There is some limited effect arranging but it is limited.

Bruce you would get a great tone out of either one and they are pretty much the same price now. The Boss was over 800.00 retail but they dropped them down to compete with the Pod now they can't keep them in stock locally. The guitar center only has one left the last I was there.

Dale thanks for the offer but I already have one tubefex LOL. It would seem that I'm effects poor. Thanks again to all who replied! I need to sell this thing I want to buy some more junk errrr aaaah I meant wonderful overpriced effects.

By the way my steel playing is in it's infancy so Bruce you might want to talk to a seasoned steel player. Although I do feel I know a good tone when I hear one well let me re-word that I can usually find a tone that I like hehe! That's a very big difference!

Bob
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 21 Jan 2007 12:20 am     Price Reduction

<center>Well shoot boy's let's tak'er on another trip to the top Smile But this time let's change it a little.</center>

<center>How about a little incentive let's drop it to 480.00 just to see if it interests anyone.</center>

<center>480.00</center>
Dave Ristrim

Whites Creek, TN
Post  Posted 22 Jan 2007 5:18 am    

Hey Bob,

I'll take it. I will e-mail you right now also.
Dave
Tim Harr

Dunlap, Illinois
Post  Posted 22 Jan 2007 6:45 am    

Dave,

you are really gonig to dig this thing.

I have some setting suggestions if interested.

Have fun!
Bob Snelgrove

san jose, ca
Post  Posted 22 Jan 2007 6:58 pm    

Tim Harr wrote:
Dave,

you are really gonig to dig this thing.

I have some setting suggestions if interested.

Have fun!

I think Dave has been digging these for a while. Must need another backup Smile

bob
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 23 Jan 2007 5:54 am    

Hi Dave I just emailed you but I'll need to email you again cause I left my tel.umber out LOL.

Bob
Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jan 2007 9:45 am     Email

Very Happy Bob, I sent you an email. Question
Dave Ristrim

Whites Creek, TN
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2007 7:53 am    

Hi Bob, I left you a message yesterday. I'll come over Monday the 29th if that's cool with you.
Dave
Dave Ristrim

Whites Creek, TN
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2007 7:56 am    

Oh yeah, Bob Snelgrove is correct. I use Line6 stuff ALL the time. I do need a back up PODxt Pro. I also use the regular xt and the xtLive.
Dave
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2007 10:16 am    

Hi Dave, for some reason I didn't get your message until this am 1-25-07. I was laid up in bed all day yesterday so we probably couldn't have done it anyway.

Soooo when you get my voice mail about you coming over today keep in mind I thought you had sent it this am not yesterday Smile

Monday will be just fine it's not going anywhere and I can have the little wifey put the dogs up before you get here. thanks.

Bob
Dave Ristrim

Whites Creek, TN
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2007 8:18 am    

See ya Monday Bob.
I'll call first. Dave
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2007 2:17 pm    

Thanks guy's for participating in this thread. I have sold the Pod Pro to Dave and a donation is on the way b0b and you can closerup!

Bob