| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  The Master of Expression
Steve Kritz

Shadyside, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2005 8:12 am    

Just a post concerning 3 steel course you might want to consider, especially if you love to play Gospel music.Ron Elliott has 2 Gospel courses available that will really inspire you and add a new dimension to your playing. "Just As I Am", super traditional Gospel songs and IMHO, his best, "Peace In The Valley" which includes The Jordanaires who supply great intros and super backround. This cd is really done very professionally and truly will extend your playing into areas you couln't imagine. Ron's "A" pedal work in extrordinary, he truly is a master of expression.

The 3rd course"Pure American Steel" is a must if love "pure" country at it's best. "Born To Loose" and his now famous "America" are my favorites.

The tab is standard and easy to read, the prices are very reasonable, well worth every dollar. I don't think Ron would mind if you contact him for details, he's a super steel player and one great person......Steve
Ron Elliott

Madison, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2005 2:38 pm    

Steve, Thank you so much for the kind words. You bet I don't mind if the guys and gals contact me (about the tabs, or anything else I can help with) rpesr@bellsouth.net If you need me by phone, drop me an e-mail and a number, and I'll call. Thanks again, Steve, and I'm so glad the tabs are helpful..and I have tracks to go with them. Stay in touch. Ron