| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  PSG instruction tapes
Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 18 Jun 2005 2:38 am    

Listed here is a new teaching course I've put together for pedal steel guitar. There's no high priced production cost or anything else you have to purchase to learn from. I use quality cassette tapes that are copied off of my master copies and then are mailed out. This keeps cost down and I even pay shipping. There's five levels in the course. Level I is for the beginner on the E9th tuning. Level II is for the beginner on the C6th tuning. Level III includes 10 licks on the E9th tuning. Level IV has 10 licks for the C6th. Level V is a combination of the E9th & C6th which features some of the same licks that are played on both necks. Also, there's more information on each tape than I have listed here. Each level or tape is 12.00 and a donation of 2.00 from each tape goes to the forum. I'm interested in teaching people different ways to play the steel guitar. As you can see, I'm not in this to make money. My course is a combination of 30+ years of playing and 15+ years of teaching. There's some licks and runs in this course that you won't find in other courses. Thanks!
Billy Henderson

Portland, AR, USA
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2005 5:02 pm    

Billy sent you an email!! Folks, Billy Carr is one heck of a steel player and has years of experience as a teacher.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 21 Jun 2005 8:32 pm    

Thanks Billy, I just answered your email about the C6th parts of the course. Hate I missed the LA. show but was already on the G'port show to play. Thanks again!
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 24 Jun 2005 3:18 am    

I've now added a free tape for instruction to my teaching course. It's instruction on the E9th tuning and instruction on some C6th things. It's about 30 minutes long and includes parts of Together Again, Orange BS & I'm Dreaming Of A White Xmas. It's free when someone orders any part of my course. Thanks!