| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  (2) Chandler Stereo Echo
J W Alexander

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2006 3:14 pm    

I have two of these units in outstanding condition. One is brand new, in the orig. box unopened with black faceplace and white graphics. The other is the older model with white faceplace and darker graphics. Electronically these are nearly identical and both are in perfect operating condition. Asking $400 for the NOS and $200 for the gently used one. Price is firm; I seek only a cash deal and no trades at this time.

If interested email me directly and I will take those in order of arrival. My preference is to keep any potential deals private until they are completed.
John Borchard

Athens, OH 45701
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2006 11:55 am    

Check your e-mail, J.W. I'd like to buy the older, "gently used" one, assuming it's in good working order. I'm in Athens, so I could pick it up if that's OK.

Thanks.

John Borchard
J W Alexander

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2006 2:08 pm    

As it turns out the more affordable one has some sort of problem, quite possibly the processor IC itself. There are no replacements or acceptable substitutes according to Chandler Electronics. Only the new, in-box unit is avaiable.

Thanks
Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2006 5:47 pm    

I searched for one of these for a long time before finding it. I only recently sold it to Mark van Allen due to my current economics. Otherwise I would never have let it go.

Nice warm analog like delay with a hi-cut switch on the one I had. Nice chorus section as well. Local music stores are selling used units for $400 so JW's price is more than fair.

Attached are pics of the one I had. There were many incarnations of these with different face panels, knobs, etc. but I believe they all did the same thing. Dedicated delay and chorus, but great sound. http://usera.imagecave.com/prosteel/Ch/

[This message was edited by Jerry Overstreet on 15 September 2006 at 06:59 PM.]