| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Swap stuff./Lab Series amp/4 ohm speaker
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 3 Jul 2006 2:04 pm    

I just bought 2 Lab Series amps and only need one... I have an L9 to trade.. this is a 100 watt combo with a EV 15 in speaker.. It works well.. EVERTHING works including the compressor.. It has seen a LOT of gigs in its day.. tolex is pretty scuffed up and a few holes in the grill cloth etc... It IS solid and sounds beautiful, just has some tolex wear... Looking to trade for a small tube amp of equal value, or anything else I can play around with, guitar?? effects??......... I dunno... something worth $275-300 or so??.

. I can add money if needed.. I like this amp a LOT, but I have NO use for 2 of them..

Also have a 4 ohm Eminence 15 in. speaker.. I bought this straight from Fender several years ago.. It came in a Fender box as a matter of fact.. I ordered a replacement 15 for a late model Vibrosonic Reverb [about 5 years ago] and this is what they sent.. I paid a LOT for it!!! almost JBL money at the time.. I think it will handle 200-300 watts or something?? I forget actually, but I bought it because JBL's kept blowing.. This speaker completely solved that problem.. It has several years of gigs on it but sounds great and gives me no trouble.. It is somewhat darker sounding than a JBL.. More mid,less of the ice pick highs,,,,

I now need an 8 ohm 15 speaker of any decent brand to go with my Lab Series 8 ohm head... If you can use a 4 ohm guitar/steel guitar speaker, maybe we can swap...or something,,, bob

[This message was edited by Bob Carlucci on 03 July 2006 at 03:34 PM.]

[This message was edited by Bob Carlucci on 03 July 2006 at 05:34 PM.]

Frank Parish

Nashville,Tn. USA
Post  Posted 7 Jul 2006 4:11 am    

Bob,
Is something wrong with your e-mail? I've e-mailed you several times on the speaker but no response.
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jul 2006 1:07 pm    

Frank.. email was down for a day or so... try again and you should get through.. I think... bob
Casey Lowmiller

Kansas
Post  Posted 7 Jul 2006 5:09 pm    

Do you still have the amp for sale or trade?

Does it have a good "fenderish" reverb on it?

I may have some stuff to trade.

------------------
Known Coast to Coast as
"The Man with The Plan"

Carter-Starter, Fender Pedal 800, Fender Champion, Guyatone Double-neck, a cheap Artisan & a Homemade Double-neck!