| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Message for Tim Sergent
Ken Thompson

Great Falls, Montana, USA
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2005 7:54 am    

Hi Tim. I see that you will be in Great Falls on Nov. 2nd with Dierks Bently. I will try to be there. He is one of the best out there right now. I would love to hook up with you if it is possible. I have contacts at the venue so it shouldn't be to big of a problem. Looking forward to hearing you play.
Tim Sergent

Hendersonville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 12 Oct 2005 8:44 am    

Hi, Ken,
Be sure and look me up when you get there. We usually get finished with sound check @ 4:00 or 5:00 so any time after that I should be free until show time. You're right....Dierks is one of the great artists out there today....and he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. What a cool gig!!! I just wish he worked more! He's only gonna end up with about 240 shows this year, which only means 316 days on the road according to our bus driver.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Take care,

Tim
Arty Passes

Austin, TX
Post  Posted 12 Oct 2005 4:10 pm    

Ken, you won't be dissapointed - they put on a great show...we opened for them last month, and I got to meet and chat some with Tim - cool guy and great picker -
Tim, I didn't get to see you afterwards, but I really enjoyed your playing. And Dierks is one of the few big artists we have played with who I actually got to hang with - I hope y'all continue with the success you've been having - You deserve it. Nice guys don't necessarily finish last....
Also it was cool seeing you live at the Opry on TV when Dierks was getting his induction.
Good luck and hope we share a stage again one of these days....

Arty
Ken Thompson

Great Falls, Montana, USA
Post  Posted 14 Oct 2005 8:03 am    

Arty, I bet that was fun. We have opened for several acts this year including Little Texas and Sayer Brown. It would have been great to work with them but they are using a band out of Canada for opening. Sure hope to get some good pics and meet everyone. As I said, DB is one of my favorites in todays's music. Thanks for the heads up. Good luck to you and your band. Ken
ESnow

Berryville AR USA
Post  Posted 14 Oct 2005 8:53 am    

Tim, congrats on the gig, Dirks is a very nice guy with alot of talent. I really look for him to be around for a long time. Tell Rod I said hello and to give me a call sometime. Enjoy the ride, it should be a good one. ESnow