| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Dave Berzansky ... you out there?
Steve Richter

Neenah, WI USA
Post  Posted 2 Feb 2005 9:31 pm    

I have a Hacienda Bros question for ya.

Steve
david berzansky

san diego
Post  Posted 3 Feb 2005 7:31 am    

howdy steve! hope your doing well. i am hoping we will be heading your way in a couple of months, we sure had a good time when we were last there. whats your question?
Steve Richter

Neenah, WI USA
Post  Posted 3 Feb 2005 5:54 pm    

Hey, David ... we had a blast listening to you. We're waiting impatiently for the CD release later this month and I hope you're featured prominently! .. my question is ya'll did a really eery version of a song, Chris sang it, and all I can remember is a line about "everything I've had is come and gone" or something like that. I was wondering what the name of the song is and who might have done it.

Couple of months, eh? Are you still making a trek on your way to Austin or just a trek ... can't wait!

Thanks
david berzansky

san diego
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2005 9:07 am    

ahh...the tune is by the late fred neil and it is called "ive got a secret." great tune and chris really is great on it. its on the record and i think its a really great cut. as far as i know, the record will be out in a couple weeks and i am very excited about it. we will be at sxsw but it looks like we will be hitting the road real heavy starting march the 1st including a few weeks in europe. i will drop you a note before we get back to appleton!
talk to ya soon
david b
Steve Richter

Neenah, WI USA
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2005 1:59 pm    

Thanks, David. That one's been buggin' me off and on ever since you were here. Have a great trip.

Anyone else stumbling onto this thread, if the Hacienda Bros come near you don't miss it! The band is awsome and David will blow you away ..
Brandin

Newport Beach CA. USA
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2005 3:17 pm    

David, is a great (and young) new player, and the new CD should be a good one. I used to work with Chris Gaffney back in the 70's and 80's, and I did a gig with Dave Gonzalez the other night. These guys are the best!!
www.haciendabrothers.com

GB
david berzansky

san diego
Post  Posted 5 Feb 2005 9:13 am    

thanks for the kind words guys, thats real nice of you both. i am just beside myself to have such a great gig. these guys are really all great people and musicians and i am very lucky to be a part of it for sure. really looking forward to working with this band. thanks again and i'll hope to see you guys soon
david b