| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Trufant Jam
Willis Vanderberg

Petoskey Mi
Post  Posted 14 Oct 2004 9:31 am    

Well the big jam is over and we are all recuperating..good music , good food, good folks. What more could you ask for. Amazing Al Marcus showed up with his new Millenium and we all were goggle eyed at the beauty and precision of that instrument.
L.T.Zinn, who hs been my inspiration since the late forties was there. He sat down at a Fender Stringmaster and proceeded to burn up the wires with a great rendition of Remington Ride.Then Jerry Hendrix and Bobby Wright jumped in and we all listend to the same song in three part harmony. Skeeter was bringing tears to the eyes with a soulful " Farewell Party" .All in all it was a great afternoon and we stayed until the last dog was hung. I will difinatly be back next year.

Old Bud
Al Marcus

Cedar Springs,MI USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 15 Oct 2004 8:34 am    

Hi Bud-I am sure glad you made it to Trufant, it was just like old times. Thanks for the upbeat on my new MSA Millenium. I really like it. I am starting to gradually get used to the new guitar and the tuning I used to play long ago.

Leonard Zinn show us how to do it on Gene's Fender 8 string. with that "Remington Ride"..

Thanks for taking the time to stop over my house Monday and we sure had a nice session. And I learned a little more about how to use Band In A Box. (BIAB).

It was sure nice to see Pete,Jerry,Bob, Skeeter,Gene, Tim and all the guys again. I was glad my good friend Fred Welch could make it there, this year.
He has helped me a lot in setting up my Sho-Bud Pro1 and my old MSA wood lacquer"Universal"...hope we can all make it next year......al

------------------
My Website..... www.cmedic.net/~almarcus/