| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  P/P Doctor, Rick Price....
Bobby Flores

Blanco, Texas, U.S.A. (deceased)
Post  Posted 7 Mar 2003 9:04 am    

I just got my '65 wrap back from being worked on by Rick and it is unbelievable. I know what they're supposed to feel like now! Everything starts and stops when it should (together) and I actually feel like a part of the instrument now. No excuses left!

There is just the right amount of response across the board and it feels like a completely different axe. I am one extremely happy camper!

Rick is now working on push/pulls on a regular basis and I would HIGHLY recommend his work. I believe he is working on Dicky Overbey's "Rosey" as I'm writing and I hear that Willie Robinson's old Emmons (owned & played by Jake Hooker) is on deck. Anyone who knows Rick knows that he is meticulous and a perfectionist (shows in his playing too) and obviously takes much pride in his work.

Can't say enough good things about the quality of his workmanship! It's top-notch down to the very last detail. He can be reached by phone at: (210) 681-0844 or you can e-mail him at: deb_rick@swbell.net

Bobby
www.bobbyflores.com
Tommy Detamore

Floresville, Texas
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2003 6:08 am    

Soooo right about Rick, Bobby! And add Denny Mathis to that list. I saw him at the Dallas show yesterday and he said he just had Rick do some tweaks on his PP. Just another reason why we are so lucky to have Rick in our midst.
Bob Snelgrove

san jose, ca
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2003 6:40 pm    

Nice web site, Bobby! Is that you playing all those instruments on the intro page?

bob
Bobby Flores

Blanco, Texas, U.S.A. (deceased)
Post  Posted 9 Mar 2003 8:00 pm    

Hey Bob,

Thanks for checking out my site. Those are pieces of a few different things I've played on. My good friend Jim Waller helped put that flash animation together for me and he did such an excellent job. We're still working on it and I need to credit the artists that allowed me to use those song sections!

Thanks, Bobby