| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Rains update for Carr's Steel Guitar Shop
Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 27 Aug 2006 3:21 pm    

Here's a new list of Rains guitars that will be available through my steel shop shortly. Email me for prices. These are on order: S-10D, 3 & 4, walnut mica (matte finish), S-10D 3 & 4, black mica with white inlay on front apron under the top chrome strip and inlay above the bottom chrome strip, D-10, 8 & 5, pecan mica, S-10D, 3 & 5, blue parisian maple mica on front and rear aprons with a medium solid blue mica on top, S-10D,3 & 4, navy mica with white inlay like the black mica.
J PARKER

Meridian Miss
Post  Posted 28 Aug 2006 7:31 pm    

Hey guys had the chance to stop by Carrs steel shop today and test drive some guitars and all and man what some beautiful guitars he had in stock. He told me lots more guitars on order as well and to me you just cant go wrong with doing business with Billy a good player and a great person as well. Jim
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 29 Aug 2006 11:02 pm    

S-10D, walnut mica is gone. A S-10D, 3 & 4, black mica top w/burgundy front/rear aprons is being added to the list.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 30 Aug 2006 6:22 pm    

Hank Corwin's new S-10D Rains, blue parisian maple mica, 3 & 4 is now in my shop as of today, 8-30. He will be trading his almost new GFI S-10D, 3 & 4, blue mica in probably sometime time next week. The GFI will be available for 1950.00 plus shipping/insurance which will be 35.00 for a total 1985.00 delivered to someones front door. Thanks. First come, first serve on the GFI!
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 30 Aug 2006 7:42 pm    

Also for D-10 players, I've got a new D-10 port red Rains, 8 & 5, 10-1 p/u's, emmons set up. It's ready to go. Pics available. Email me for a price.
Neil Lang

Albert Lea, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 31 Aug 2006 5:56 am    

Still waitin to see the Pro III???????

"Bud Nuts"
Neil
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 31 Aug 2006 12:03 pm    

Still waiting on UPS to deliver it!
Mickey McGee

Phoenix,Az
Post  Posted 2 Sep 2006 10:33 pm    

SmileyCentral.com
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 5 Sep 2006 1:28 pm    

Have a S-10D Rains, wineberry mica, 3 & 5, coming in this week. I do accept trades on most guitars. Thanks. Red mica Emmons lagrande coming in shortly also as a trade in on another new Rains that'll be ready shortly. 2500.00 on the D-10 Lagrande.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 8 Sep 2006 1:06 am    

Here's another slightly used Rains that will be available probably in two or three weeks. It's an 06' model, S-10D, 4 & 5(Franklin pedal), 10-1 p/u. The color is light red mica. It's hardly been played. The owner just wanted a port red mica color instead of the light red. 2450.00 plus 35.00 for shipping. Total 2485.00 Case included. This one's just like new! For players that like red mica, I'll have a D-10 Lagrande in next week that's red mica. Thanks. The wineberry S-10D Rains, 3 & 5, will also be in next week. It's new right from the Rains folks!
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 8 Sep 2006 11:21 am    

Pro III has finally been found. Should be in my shop next week.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 8 Sep 2006 11:56 am    

Red Emmons Lagrande will be here Tuesday, 9-12. 2500.00 Goes to the first player with funds. Trade-ins are ok on this one also.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 8 Sep 2006 4:25 pm    

Even though this item has nothing to do with Rains guitars, I'm listing it here. I have case that fits a Marlin S-10 single frame body. For 25.00, I'll ship someone the case. I don't need it and it's actually in the way. The 25.00 will be to cover shipping cost. The case is in pretty good shape and with a little foam padding can be made to fit other guitars. If anyone wants it, just deposit the funds into my PayPal account and I'll do the rest. Thanks. I also have a Lashley Lagrande 600 Emmons amp that needs to go. It's heavy and has a 15" speaker that was blown when I got it. The cabinet had a little damage also, not bad though. The amp needs another speaker, as far as I know. 250.00 as is and I'll pay shipping on it. It's in the way also.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 8 Sep 2006 5:28 pm    

Marlin case is sold. Thanks.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 9 Sep 2006 9:06 am    

Ok. it's Saturday morning,9-9 and Hank Corwin just picked up his new Rains. He traded in a like new GFI S-10D. Blue mica with gold trim, 3 & 4, GFI-II p/u, emmons set up. It's available for sale at this price. 1865.00 plus 35.00 for shipping. Total is 1900.00 shipped to someone's front door. Thanks.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 11 Sep 2006 5:22 pm    

Here's two bargains for someone. Got a player that has just ordered a new D-10 Rains. Coming in on trade are a mid 70's model blue D-10 Emmons, 8 & 5 and a MCI, red mica, 8 & 5. Both guitars are Day set up. Pics available when guitars get to my shop. Emmons will be 2250.00 and MCI will be 1650.00. A shipping fee of 35.00 will also be added to each one. Thanks. First come, first serve on each one.
Randy Gilliam

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 11 Sep 2006 8:16 pm    

Billy I Will take The Emmons amp Give Me Your address And I will send you a Check. Thanks Send amp too Randy Gilliam 4606 S. Flores San Antonio Texas 78214 . My Cell is 210 862 8331
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 11 Sep 2006 10:35 pm    

Emmons amp is sold. Pending payment. Thanks.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 11 Sep 2006 10:38 pm    

Emmons amp is sold. Pending payment. Thanks.
Randy Gilliam

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2006 2:25 pm    

Billy Will send check tuesday thanks Randy.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 12 Sep 2006 3:55 pm    

Red mica Lashley Lagrande Emmons is in my steel shop now. It's beautiful. D-10, 8 & 4, emmons single coil p/u's. 2500.00 plus 35.00 shipping. Total 2535.00 Also has a clip on emmons volume pedal. Guitar, pedal & shipping will be 2600.00. Pics are available. Used guitars that are this clean are not found everyday. This one is especially sharp. I'm tempted to keep it myself but I'm in the business to move guitars. I'm playing nothing but Rains now but this red one sure is tempting!
Jerry Stout

Checotah,Oklahoma
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2006 5:10 pm    

You have mail on the Emmons
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 12 Sep 2006 5:33 pm    

Pics sent. Thanks.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 12 Sep 2006 6:02 pm    

Here's a package deal on the red Lagrande for 3350.00. You get the D-10 Lagrande, Emmons clip on volume pedal, Goodrich 120 (red/black)volume pedal and a new Walker seat that is black/red also. Along with this will be a new 10 ft. George L cable and a new George L cable with a 90 degree end and a straight end that goes from the guitar to volume pedal. Shipping is included in the price. Plus 2 sets of GHS or George L strings. Buyers choice.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 13 Sep 2006 11:03 am    

Red Emmons Lagrande has been sold. Pending payment. Thanks. Emmons pedal also sold.