| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  BRAND NEW MULLEN D-10
Wayne Brown

Bassano, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2006 2:41 am    

Here’s your chance to buy a brand new Mullen R/P black D-10, with 8 and 4, polish package, LXR-16’S with no waiting. This guitar doesn’t even have 3 hours being played on it. I’ve just been so busy I just haven’t had the time to play it. John lacey has played it more than I have. I will buy another guitar later down the road. A brand new Mullen costs over 3800.00 from the factory without the polish package. Here’s the deal $3350.00US and that will included shipping to the lower 48 and Canada. I will also throw in a brand new custom built out west flight case with wheels for this guitar. This guitar has tone and sustain out the wazoo. Standard Emmons set up. Sorry no trades at this time.

Thanks
Wayne brown

[This message was edited by Wayne Brown on 09 September 2006 at 05:11 AM.]

Skip Cole

North Mississippi
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2006 4:08 pm    

Wayne, i'm very sorry to hear about you selling this great steel. I know you had it built and were really looking forward to playing it. That's a give away price for the steel, and with an armour tough Outwest Case too !! If i can do anything to help let me know.

Skip
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 8 Sep 2006 10:19 am    

I suppose i'm real curious as to why you are going to sell this one so soon . Is this your personel guitar ? G.P.
Gary Steele

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 8 Sep 2006 12:40 pm    

Maybe he is related to someone else!!!!! LOL
Wayne Brown

Bassano, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 8 Sep 2006 4:02 pm    

yes this is my personal guitar...i explained why i am selling it in my opening post...there are NO issues with this guitar...it is basiclly a brand new guitar...and i might add ...one heck of a deal i'm offering

thanks
wayne brown
Brian Henry

Post  Posted 8 Sep 2006 5:49 pm    

Does this Mullen have the latest HWP tone mods?
Wayne Brown

Bassano, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 8 Sep 2006 7:03 pm    

i do not understand the question...this is a Mullen R/P model not a HWP model...please explain yourself
thanks
wayne brown
Wayne Brown

Bassano, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2006 4:12 am    

bump for pic's
thanks
wayne
Brian Henry

Post  Posted 9 Sep 2006 4:32 am    

According to Herby the RP has different changer parts and thinner wood which effects the tone. I find this all so confusing. Maybe I'll just stick with my carter.
Wayne Brown

Bassano, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2006 4:49 am    

the HWP model and the R/P are 2 different models. the designs are totally different. they are both exellent guitars in there own right. and i guess i should have mentioned this in this post...this R/P is not your normal R/P...it is 3/4" wood instead of 1/2" and it is heavy. however the tone makes up for the weight difference. now i have not been able to get ahold of the mullens as i have as well as the mullens been very busy...to find out exactly what differeances there are in this guitar from normal if any...however i can tell you for a fact that mike and the mullen family did a fantasic job on this guitar. and i am very happy with the product (and most of all... there workmanship)...and i my next guitar without a doupt will be another mullen guaranteed
thanks
wayne

[This message was edited by Wayne Brown on 09 September 2006 at 05:54 AM.]

[This message was edited by Wayne Brown on 09 September 2006 at 07:33 AM.]

Brian Henry

Post  Posted 9 Sep 2006 6:45 am    

Thank you Wayne,

It is interesting that some rp's are 1/2" wood, some rp's are 3/4" wood and all hwp's are 3/4" wood. It seems like if 3/4" wood gives a fuller tone that all mullens should have been made from 3/4" wood. Just my 10 cts worth!!
Skip Cole

North Mississippi
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2006 6:55 am    

Wayne, great steel you have there, i know, i heard one like it at the convention last year and it had killer tone. They just keep improving um.

If you get a chance give me a call tonight around 8 or 9pm, your time.

Skip

------------------
"I Can Only Imagine"

Daniel J. Cormier

Lake Charles, LA, USA
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2006 7:24 am    

I'd buy it if I didn't already have 3 Mullen and a P/P Emmons Had a Early RP (2001) and didn't Like the tone as Much as the HWP models and Early Models I have . But Wayne's Guitar is the blending of the best of both models. Great Deal on a Super Guitar without the wait. And I might add that Dell, Dixie, and Mike offer Excellent Tech Support.

------------------
Daniel J. Cormier
Mullen D-10 .
EVans FET 500 LV ,ProFex II http://www.cajunsteelguitar.com email at djcormier@cox-internet.com

[This message was edited by Daniel J. Cormier on 09 September 2006 at 08:25 AM.]

Dave Potter

Texas
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2006 8:52 am    

Quote:
I’ve just been so busy I just haven’t had the time to play it. . . . I will buy another guitar later down the road.
Faced with a similar dilemma, I'd just keep it for later, rather than taking a depreciation hit on this one and buying new again. Just a thought.
Wayne Brown

Bassano, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2006 10:03 am    

folks thanks for all your opinions...however this thread was started simple to try and sell a instrument...nothing more ...nothing less...not to explain my reasons for selling... or what I should do instead of selling this guitar... or to solicit opinions on how a manufacturer builds a certain guitar or tonal differences between models of guitars. I posted this thread too simply to sell an instrument. Please close this thread as there seams to be no interested buyers. I will try to sell it on a different medium.

Thanks
Wayne brown
Dave Potter

Texas
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2006 3:38 pm    

I should point out that I'm "semi" in the market for a Mullen, hence, my involvement in this thread.

Quote:
this thread was started simple to try and sell a instrument...nothing more ..nothing less..not to explain my reasons for selling... or what I should do instead of selling this guitar
Interested buyers have every right to know the reason for a seller's decision to sell, and you offered it:
Quote:
I’ve just been so busy I just haven’t had the time to play it.

Good luck with selling the instrument.