| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  D-10, Seat & Hilton Pedal f0r 2150.00
Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2006 11:57 am    

I'm listing these items for a friend that needs to sell them. Here it is: late 02' D-10 Carter, 8 & 5, XR-16 p/u's, black top mica with red mica on front and rear aprons. 1800.00 Used Walker seat with back and side compartments, black for 200.00 Used Hilton pedal for 150.00. Call Hal at 1-225-276-8250. Thanks
Jan Mulder

The Netherlands
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2006 12:29 pm    

I will take the Hilton Pedal, if it is still available

regards Jan
Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2006 1:15 pm    

Jan....the pedal is still for sale. 150.00 plus actual shipping charges. Call me at the number listed on the original post by Billy Carr.......HAL

------------------
Be Blessed........HAL
'03 Carter D-10,(8 & 5) 95 Carter 9 & 7 Hilton Vol. Pedal, BJS Birthstone bar, 2 Racks w/Evans Pre-amps, Lexicon MPX500 & MPX550; (1) Nashville 400, (1) Webb 6-14 E Amp(2)1501-4 BW's in custom built cabs by T.A. Gibson, & Sound Tech PL802 Digital Power Amp; Steelers Choice seat with back rest and side-kick. Walker Seat w/o Backrest
Hal Higgins....Be blessed and "Keep Steelin'.....

Bobby Boggs

Upstate SC.
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2006 3:23 pm    

I'll take the Hilton if it's in good working order?Check your bulk folder.........bb
Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2006 4:16 pm    

Jan Mulder is the first on the Hilton Pedal. I will need to get actual shipping costs to where Jan lives in the Netherlands. Please advise of address, etc. HAL. E-mail me: hsteeler2002@yahoo.com

Bobby Boggs has spoken for the '02 Carter, will get with him via e-mail and/or phone to work out all details.

Steelers Choice Seat is still available.

Thanks to my friend Billy Carr...I'll be talking to you soon......

b0b....there will be a donation pending receipt of all funds

------------------
Be Blessed........HAL
'03 Carter D-10,(8 & 5) 95 Carter 9 & 7 Hilton Vol. Pedal, BJS Birthstone bar, 2 Racks w/Evans Pre-amps, Lexicon MPX500 & MPX550; (1) Nashville 400, (1) Webb 6-14 E Amp(2)1501-4 BW's in custom built cabs by T.A. Gibson, & Sound Tech PL802 Digital Power Amp; Steelers Choice seat with back rest and side-kick. Walker Seat w/o Backrest

[This message was edited by Hal Higgins on 29 June 2006 at 05:17 PM.]

Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2006 8:58 pm    

Glad to see the deals are working out on the equipment my friend. Be sure and check your mail in the next few days, brother Hal and you'll probably find two sets of Boomers for your 95' Carter. No charge. There's a bird called a "FREEBIRD" that delivers things free to good people and my friends from time to time. He's flying again! Hope to see you Aug.5th in Gulfport at our next steel show. Good luck buddy!
Jan Mulder

The Netherlands
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2006 11:27 pm    

Billy , i have send you an Email !
Jan Mulder

The Netherlands
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2006 11:32 pm    

Hal, I have send you the Email !
Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 30 Jun 2006 5:38 am    

Jan.....I got the shipping costs from. here to you and it's close to $150.00. Let me know via e-mail.....thanks HAL

------------------
Be Blessed........HAL

Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 30 Jun 2006 8:01 am    

Billy....and all.....gonna back out of selling the gear...in hopes that things are gonna turn around for us.....sorry for any confusion......thanks......HAL

------------------
Be Blessed........HAL