| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  MSA S-10 Classic 4x4
Ty Ueda

New Hampshire, USA
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2024 9:53 am    

Hi there. Putting out some feelers for my MSA Classic as I may have found the right U12 close by that might give me the low end I'm looking for. This was the steel I learned on and learned how to work on steels. A few extra bell cranks, rods, and an extra pedal will be included in the sale. This was one of the steels finished by Bud Carter himself, as shown on the sticker. Steel has been torn down, thoroughly cleaned and polished, and set up to my weird short specifications (I'm 5'4" and have a weird leg span and skinny legs). I am not a pro at setting these up, but it always played and felt quite nice to my feet and knees.

Weird setup but was based half on how the steel came to me. Franklin on 1, C B A Day setup on 2-3-4. LKL lowers the Es and LKR raises. RKL lowers 9 and raises 2, RKR Raises 1 and lowers 6.

Great looking. Comes with a nice case. Asking $2250 plus shipping to the continental us, but open to offers. Not interested in trades unless you have a nice U12 that for some reason would fit my needs better than the other one I have in mind.

You can see the steel in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp1_vksUn6E&t=1s