| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  D-10 9&6 For Sale
Sam Lewis

Conway, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2024 6:22 pm    

I may be foolish for putting the steel up for sale on the forum since there was NO INTEREST last time but here goes. I must try. My task here is to convince someone. The only reason I have for selling it is that I will be 94 years old on 2i August and can't play it any more. Now, to the details

The guitar weighs 2 or 3 pounds less in the case than the
MSA Legend D-10 . About 69 lbs

The parts are inter-changeable with other guitars on the market. However, they are made to last life time by a master craftsman.

The guitar has NO Cabinet drop. I checked it with 2 SABINE tuners. Rear apron is made of a solid bar of aluminum.

I installed lights (I think they are called AURA) on the guitar with a battery pack that will keep them on for hours.

The guitar is Showroom New. Well, almost. Discounted several hundred dollars to $3000.00 plus ride
Sam Lewis

Conway, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jul 2024 8:32 pm     Trade

Just a little more information for consideration, I am not physically able to handle this guitar but I do not want to stop enjoying playing the steel guitar. I would consider a trade for a SD-10 of equal or greater value.
Lee Rider

Fort Bragg, California, USA
Post  Posted 14 Jul 2024 8:35 am    

This guitar is a great one, built by Bobby Bowden.
Bowman SD10 push pull 3x5, Modified Hudson PedalBro, Sarno Tonic preamp, Evans SE200 with Altec 418B, Standel Custom 15, '67 Showman with D-130F in cabinet, Ganz Straight Ahead, custom Wolfe 6 string dobro, '52 Gibson Century 6.
Sam Lewis

Conway, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 14 Jul 2024 12:56 pm     Thanks

Thak you, Lee, it is a great guitar. It will do everything, and do it well, that one selling for four or five thousand more will do.
Sam Lewis

Conway, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 25 Aug 2024 12:08 am     D-10 for sale

I asked for this post to be closed but since it didn't happen I'll just run it up one more time. Some little bit more for consideration. This guitar is almost a carbon copy of the Remmington that is for sale. I believe the parts are interchangeable. Guess I should have left the price as it was OR raise it back up.