| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Close please Lloyd Green Sho-Bud
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2024 9:17 am    

Ok I am offering to sell my Lloyd Green Sho-Bud Steel Guitar. Pristine condition contact me. Upon sale I will pay the Steel Guitar Forum fees. I may be contacted by my email terrywood1955@yahoo.com or phone number 417-241-9455. Thank you

Last edited by Terry Wood on 24 Aug 2024 3:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2024 9:21 am    

Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2024 9:22 am    

Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2024 9:24 am    

This Lloyd Green Sho-Bud Steel Guitar is the best Lloyd Green that I have seen in years. No scratches, no bar dings and not played in clubs. It was bought new and guy couldn't play it, so it sat in case for long time. It has been taken out, cleaned up and everything works as new. It basically is Showroom Quality. If you want a Lloyd Green Sho-Bud Steel Guitar this is the best you'll ever find. Contact me
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2024 9:26 am    

Also it's better than a lot of the new Steel Guitars. You will need to contact me directly. First come first serve

Last edited by Terry Wood on 9 Aug 2024 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Bruce Blackburn

Nashville, Tennessee
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2024 9:32 am    

Pm sent - call in a minute
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 10 Aug 2024 7:26 am    

This Pristine Lloyd Green Sho-Bud Steel is still for sale.

Contact me if you are a serious buyer.

Thanks!

Terry
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 10 Aug 2024 7:29 am    

Steven Black

Gahanna, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 10 Aug 2024 3:04 pm     Sho-bud reply

Soooo tempting, beautiful guitar.
Gary Steele

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 10 Aug 2024 5:28 pm     Bud

As long as I don't beat you to it. D That would be easier on your back.
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 12 Aug 2024 10:11 am    

Bump for a Pristine Lloyd Green Sho-Bud Steel Guitar
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 13 Aug 2024 4:06 am    

Anyone who wants or thinks they might ever want a Lloyd Green Sho-Bud Steel Guitar. This is the best Lloyd Green Sho-Bud that I have seen since I bought a new one in April 1975. There are no scratches, bar dings, or blemishes on this Steel Guitar. It was bought new and the owner had it never playing. It's never been in a bar or nightclub smoke. It's beautiful, plays like new and you will not find a better one like it. I see these Lloyd Green Sho-Bud Steel Guitars and almost all are faded out color from light and years. They look brown not green. This is Showroom Quality. My wife has recommended that I keep it, however I have other Steel Guitars. This is a buyer's chance to have the real thing and in mint condition. Contact me if you want one. Thanks for looking. Terry
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2024 10:53 am    

Bump for the Pristine condition Lloyd Green Sho-Bud
Jeffery Mercer

Born in Portsmouth Oh. Dec. 10th 1954 Reside in City of Mentor, in Northeast Oh.
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2024 12:56 pm     Don’t see em that nice ever…

Beautiful LDG!

Last edited by Jeffery Mercer on 16 Aug 2024 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2024 2:18 pm    

Sorry Jeffrey Mercer,

I have three other Steel Guitars. I don't need another Steel right now. Thinning my herd downsizing.

I am sure there are a lot looking out there for the Zummers.

Terry Wood
Wayne Baker

Altus Oklahoma
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2024 9:09 pm     Price

Price?

Wayne Baker
USAF retired, three wars, 21 years, 18 countries. God bless the USA
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 16 Aug 2024 7:41 pm    

This Steel Guitar is still available. Contact me at my email address terrywood1955@yahoo.com Thanks for looking! When the Steel Guitar sells I will send the Forum Fees for posting it. This Steel Guitar is in mint condition. Most Lloyd Green Sho-Bud Steel Guitars fade out color after years of sunlight and lights. This Steel Guitar is not a burnt greenish brown color, but in original Green Sho-Bud factory Green. It has no scratches, bar dings, blemishes, not worn out and played in the nightclubs and bars. It has been in a smoke free environment. The price of the Steel Guitar is $4600 and you pay for the shipping and handling costs. If it is a reasonable distance willing to meet up. There are several interested in buying this Steel Guitar. If you want a Lloyd Green Sho-Bud Steel Guitar, y'all will never find a better one for its age. The Steel Guitar was probably made around 1984. It was purchased January 1985 by special order from a music store in Kansas. Contact me directly if you want to buy it. Thanks Terry Wood

Last edited by Terry Wood on 23 Aug 2024 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 16 Aug 2024 7:53 pm    

Some people are wanting to trade something for this Steel Guitar. I'm sorry but I have three other Steels and not needing another Steel. Also I don't have to sell it, so the price is firm. Just to add something else to think about. When I bought my very first Pedal Steel Guitar it was a Lloyd Green Sho-Bud Steel and in April 1975, I paid $1400 just for a Lloyd Green Sho-Bud Steel Guitar. I saved up and bought a great Steel Guitar. I don't recommend beginner Steel Guitars, because the Steel Guitars are usually not what the player wants in a few short months. I recommend you save up and buy a really good Steel Guitar. It will not lose its value. You will be more excited and happy about playing music on a really great instrument. Most beginner Steel Guitars don't stay in tune good, are not sturdy in structure and often don't play or sound that good. I waited five years to get my first Pedal Steel Guitar.
Gordon Hartin

Durham, NC
Post  Posted 18 Aug 2024 2:54 am    

Hi Terry,

Beautiful guitar. Terry on the later LDG's like this one, is it essentially a SD10 version of a Super Pro? I had an early 80s Super Pro that I really liked the tone of, also had one of those chrome Bill Lawrence guitars like this one.

Gordon
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 18 Aug 2024 3:13 pm    

Thanks Gordon, yes these Steel Guitars have great tone and pedal and playing action. I realize that this may seem like a high price for this Steel Guitar. However the reader needs to take into consideration these things. 1) Sho-Bud Steel Guitars are not made anymore, and certainly not a Lloyd Green Sho-Bud model. 2) This particular Steel Guitar is like brand new. There is absolutely no markings, scratches, bar dings, not played a lot and certainly not in a smoke environment. The first thing that I noticed was the color has not faded out. Because 95 % of the LDG Steel models are faded due to exposure to a lot of sunlight and lights. Almost every Lloyd Green Sho-Bud that I have seen on the Steel Guitar Forum being sold has that old washed out burnt greenish brown look. These are not the original color that was put on these Steel Guitars. The original color was a Beautiful Green like the one I am selling. Thanks for looking
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2024 6:41 am    

This Lloyd Green Sho-Bud still looking for a Great Home!

I'll part with her for $4600 and you pay shipping and handling fees. I will meet within a reasonable distance. That's the best I will do.

You will never find another LDG Sho-Bud in this condition.

Thanks for looking

Terry Wood
1+417-241-9455