| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Paul Franklin & Vince Gill On Opry Live
Jim Fogle

North Carolina, Winston-Salem, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jul 2024 6:29 am    

Tune in this Saturday at 9/8c PM for a special edition of Opry Live featuring an incredible lineup! Catch the legendary Vince Gill and renowned steel guitarist Paul Franklin, bringing their signature blend of country and heartfelt melodies.

The Circle Country Network, which features the show Opry Live every Saturday, is available as an internet streaming option. Click on this link to view the show or learn more about the viewing options.

https://www.circlecountry.com/?utm_source=brevo&utm_campaign=Circle%20Country%20Email%20July%205&utm_medium=email
Cakewalk by Bandlab Computer DAW
Zoom MRS-8 8 Track Hardware DAW
Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 6 Jul 2024 6:28 pm    

Saw your post Jim. Thanks for the heads up. I've seen it before but it's certainly worth watching again. So good to see Paul and the steel guitar getting much deserved accolades.

I used to get Circle TV on the local over the air station but in their infinite wisdom they decided to dump it for more "cultural" programming. So I decided to dump them too.

Now, since I don't have it there, I have to remind myself to go to Roku to get the Opry. I don't generally cotton to internet streaming for various reasons, so glad to get it on Roku.

Most enjoyable airing seeing Vince and Paul and the pedal steel out front and honkin'! Yessir.