| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  anyone see the time jumpers recently ? any tips ?
Steve Spitz

New Orleans, LA, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jun 2024 4:29 pm    

I've got tickets for monday, and Im wondering what may be the best and easiest way to enjoy the experience.

the ticket purchase was from a third party, and it seemed sketchy. anyone know the protocol for getting the tickets and getting in with as little hassle as possible, and hoping to maximize the experience? I may be asking the impossible, just trying to know what to expect.

im bringing someone a bit older, I'm not sure how much they can endure with waiting, standing, and heat. any insight would be greatly appreciated. Eddie D. on steel ?
thanks for any responses, its appreciated.
Brad Bechtel

San Francisco, CA
Post  Posted 20 Jun 2024 9:23 pm    

The twin fiddle section is comprised of National Fiddler Hall of Famer Joe Spivey and Grand Master Fiddle Champion Justin Branum.

The vital pedal steel guitar seat is held by Eddy Dunlap, an in-demand session musician and substitute steel guitarist in the Grand Ole Opry house band.

Lead guitar is handled by the versatile Andy Reiss, while Chris Walters wows the audience playing the piano and a solid, driving rhythm section comprised of Brad Albin on bass, Billy Thomas on drums, and “Ranger Doug” Green, co-founder of Riders In The Sky, on classic big-band rhythm guitar lays a swinging foundation. And lastly, our Queen, the thrilling soulful singer who recently made quite a splash on NBC’s The Voice, Wendy Moten.
Steve Spitz

New Orleans, LA, USA
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2024 5:47 am     Eddie

Thanks, Ive seen Eddie at the Dallas show, where he crushed it. Im looking forward to the show !

Again any tips on the protocol of entry, seating, parking and access are appreciated. not sure what my guests can comfortably tolerate, and Im wanting it to be a special night for them. thanks to all who reply !
scott murray

Asheville, NC
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2024 1:45 pm    

hey Steve, it's really more a restaurant than a theater so you're trying to get a table ideally. there is some seating at the bar as well.

the place has been packed every time I've gone and I was never lucky enough to score a table. you may want to contact the venue to see what they recommend. good luck!

Georgetown, Texas
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2024 4:17 pm    

I went a couple years ago, it was a great show. When I went, a line was forming waiting for the doors to open. I guess we were close enough to the front of the line as we got a table. It’s not a very big place. I’d say be sure to get there early.