| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  MSA Millennium S12 E9/B6 8/5 $4,200
Sidney Malone

Buna, TX
Post  Posted 21 Sep 2023 11:06 am    

I hate to part with it but I don't play anymore so this great guitar needs to be in the hands of someone who will play it.
It's in great condition, built in 2004 by the great Johnny Cox. It was lightly played for about 10 years and has been in the case for the last 5-6 years. Black Twill, George L PF-1 & True Tone 18.5 pickups. Asking $4,200 plus shipping, really prefer not to ship unless no other arrangements can be made. Please contact for more info or specific pictures.

J D Sauser

Wellington, Florida
Post  Posted 23 Sep 2023 12:24 am    

Sidney, would you know what generation Millenium that is?

Thanks!... J-D.

Was it JFK who said: Ask Not What TAB Can Do For You - Rather Ask Yourself "What Would B.B. King Do?"

A Little Mental Health Warning:

Tablature KILLS SKILLS.
The uses of Tablature is addictive and has been linked to reduced musical fertility.
Those who produce Tablature did never use it.

I say it humorously, but I mean it.
Sidney Malone

Buna, TX
Post  Posted 23 Sep 2023 3:32 am    

This is an M2…..that’s per Johnny Cox
Charley Bond

Inola, OK, USA
Post  Posted 23 Sep 2023 10:21 am     A cheap Millenium

Say it ain't so... This is as inexpensive as it gets... you can't a new one for this price... Go borrow the money, steal it, whatever it takes to get this guitar. You won't see this price again...

Iowa City, Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 23 Sep 2023 8:52 pm    

Hi so I’m very interested in this guitar, I’m selling another guitar this week but not sure when it’s a ‘74 Emmons SDU12 I’m not getting the full $4200 for it but I can dig up the rest money somewhere. If yes I have to check u out and I’m sorry I, would be willing to wire you $500 to hold the guitar for a couple weeks max and the send you the remaining cash. If this is acceptable plz find out the shipping so I can add that unless your a heck of a guy and want to pay for that, lol. Let me know if interested. Thank you regardless of what u decide. Marty
Marty Letz

Iowa City, Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 23 Sep 2023 8:55 pm    

By the way my number is (319) 631-3175, if interested could you also text the copedant? Thanks again for whatever you decide. Marty
Marty Letz

Iowa City, Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 23 Sep 2023 8:56 pm    

Hi so I’m very interested in this guitar, I’m selling another guitar this week but not sure when it’s a ‘74 Emmons SDU12 I’m not getting the full $4200 for it but I can dig up the rest money somewhere. If yes I have to check u out and I’m sorry I, would be willing to wire you $500 to hold the guitar for a couple weeks max and the send you the remaining cash. If this is acceptable plz find out the shipping so I can add that unless your a heck of a guy and want to pay for that, lol. Let me know if interested. Thank you regardless of what u decide. Marty
Sidney Malone

Buna, TX
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2023 1:14 am    

Charley,Thanks for your comment! You are right that you can't get a new one for this price....fact is you can't get a new one at any price. They quit making the Millennium's when the carbon fiber got too expensive.

Marty, thanks for your interest! J.D. is going to talk to MSA on Monday, he had some questions I couldn't answer. If he decides he doesn't want it I will holler at you.

To be honest, I haven't checked into shipping. I really didn't want to go through that and be one of those horror stories. I much prefer meeting somewhere if at all possible. I will see if I can find something out Monday about shipping.
Marty Letz

Iowa City, Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2023 8:56 am     Msa

Thanks Sidney, I’ll have money this week if deal falls through, I hate shipping also but I live in Iowa. How close are u to OK City? My aunt lives there and I’m coming down in late October or early November. I could help or pay for your gas if that works. Let me know if we can work something out. I’ll come get it if it comes down to it. I live in SE Iowa but I do hate shipping as I had a Emmons shipped to me years ago and had to replace several C rings fortunately the guitar played great but I probably got lucky. If you just want to call or text my # is 319-631-3175.
Charley Bond

Inola, OK, USA
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2023 10:39 am     Shipping anthing isn't advisable.

I shipped a "Show Guitar" made by Sierra, When UPS was done with it, It was trash.. I got $2800 for my trash, But still the Guitar was gone. UPS is just like a bad neighbor, down the street, they promise you the moon & give you Hell. Nobody cares, like you do. Maybe shipping has to be done through 3 people , instead of 2, what ever it takes, to get the instrument safely, is worth the effort. Some of these instruments are one-offs, never to be replaced... think about that....

Buna, TX
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2023 3:32 pm    

Marty, I'll let you know when I hear from J.D. I'm sure we can work something out if he doesn't want it.

Charley, those stories are far too common. I have quit ordering anything heavy from anywhere because it never fails that the end of the box is blown open, parts missing etc.... so then I have to go to the trouble of repackaging and returning. I've seen first hand how all the shippers handle stuff then it rides in a big truck down all kinds of beat up roads. I know most of the time it probably goes fine but shipping heavy is a last resort for me!
Sidney Malone

Buna, TX
Post  Posted 26 Sep 2023 7:51 pm    

After much thought & contemplating I have decided to hold on to this guitar for a while. Just realizing that if I do sell it I probably would never be able to get another like it. I guess it’s just a case of cold feet!
Sorry J.D. & Marty as well as anyone else watching this one. I should have probably thought about this a little longer before listing.

Mr moderator you can close this one down.