| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  sho bud 6139 s-10
Tommy Huff

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 12 May 2023 7:15 am    

hi members, I just acquired a s-10 model 6139 sho bud. It is 3x1 I am going to make it a 3x4..if someone owns a 6139 3x4 would you send me some good detailed pictures of the underside> I want to make this as close to the way it would have come from the factory...oh yes it is a rack and barrel. thanx much email is tommyhuffbass@yahoo.com phone 361-244-3624
D Schubert

Columbia, MO, USA
Post  Posted 12 May 2023 8:21 am    

This might be helpful. It was originally a Model 6140, home-made conversion to 3x4 long ago. More recently, Ricky Davis overhauled it for me, and relocated the knee levers where he thought they oughta be. Looks like this.....

London, England
Post  Posted 13 May 2023 3:27 pm     Re: sho bud 6139 s-10

Tommy Huff wrote:
hi members, I just acquired a s-10 model 6139 sho bud. It is 3x1 I am going to make it a 3x4..if someone owns a 6139 3x4 would you send me some good detailed pictures of the underside> I want to make this as close to the way it would have come from the factory...oh yes it is a rack and barrel. thanx much email is tommyhuffbass@yahoo.com phone 361-244-3624

As far as I now, all 6139s came from the factory with 1 knee lever. Those around now with more than that (including mine) have been modified.