| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  1971 Emmons D-10 8&5 Wide Pedal “James Blonde”. Please Close
Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2023 8:08 am    

Completely restored and polished ‘71 Emmons D10 Wide Pedal. Beautiful looking, easy playing. ‘64 trim package. Wide Pedal, Fat Back. Ready to play and is a very well taken care of steel. There have been plenty of write-ups about this guitar here on the forum and elsewhere if you search Emmons “James Blonde”. Professionally restored by Mike Scaggs. The 5th knee was added recently by Henry, I believe. Emmons set-up. Non original hard case. Willing to meet within a couple of hours from Beaumont, Texas.

No Longer Available.
plus shipping, and ALWAYS negotiable, MAKE OFFER, willing to listen. I will meet within a couple hours of Beaumont, Texas. Venmo, CashApp, Cash. Willing to negotiate, half and half type payment. Selling because I’ve got to sell to buy another Emmons. I learned a few things at the steel jamboree recently and my interests are in earlier Emmons.
Pictures of complete restoration over at Mike’s place. P2P Amps.

https://www.p2pamps.com/jamesblonde

Picture file

'66 Emmons Bolt-On, Sho-Bud LDG, Sho-Bud Fingertip, Rus-Ler D-10, '70 Emmons, P2P Bad Dawg, Fender '59 Bassman, Fender Twin Reverb and Rick Johnson Cabinets. Evans 300 Hybrid, Evans SE-100, Evans FET500, Previous and Proud previous owner of James Blonde, Brownie, and Rosalee.

Last edited by Daymon LaPoint on 26 Mar 2023 8:50 am; edited 11 times in total
Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2023 1:56 pm    

All private messages responded to.

'66 Emmons Bolt-On, Sho-Bud LDG, Sho-Bud Fingertip, Rus-Ler D-10, '70 Emmons, P2P Bad Dawg, Fender '59 Bassman, Fender Twin Reverb and Rick Johnson Cabinets. Evans 300 Hybrid, Evans SE-100, Evans FET500, Previous and Proud previous owner of James Blonde, Brownie, and Rosalee.
Andy DePaule

Saigon, Viet Nam & Springfield, Oregon
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2023 7:47 am     I'd never want to sell that!

I'd never want to sell that! Not that or any of the ones I've seen that Mike Scaggs restored.
All I can say is no one will go wrong buying this beauty. Whoa! Very Happy
Magnatone Jeweltone Series Lap Steel, Circa 1950? 6 String with F#minor7th Tuning.
1956 Dewey Kendrick D-8 4&3, Restoration Project.
1973 Sho~Bud Green SD-10 4&5 PSG, Restoration Project.
Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2023 8:12 am     Re: I'd never want to sell that!

Andy DePaule wrote:
I'd never want to sell that! Not that or any of the ones I've seen that Mike Scaggs restored.
All I can say is no one will go wrong buying this beauty. Whoa! Very Happy

Thank you very much Andy. I’ve owned 3 of Mike’s masterpieces.

I hope you’re doing well.

Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2023 10:09 am    

Updated. I’ll cover shipping in USA.

Mark Shuda

Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2023 11:05 am     Doing business with Daymon.

I have done business with Daymon on previous occasions and was very pleased with the transactions. He is a stand up guy. If he says something , he means what he says. He also does what he says he is going to do!
Great deal on a great guitar!
Thousands off the price of a new one, and in a beautiful birdseye lacquer to boot.
A can't go wrong deal here!

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2023 11:38 am     Re: Doing business with Daymon.

Mark Shuda wrote:
I have done business with Daymon on previous occasions and was very pleased with the transactions. He is a stand up guy. If he says something , he means what he says. He also does what he says he is going to do!
Great deal on a great guitar!
Thousands off the price of a new one, and in a beautiful birdseye lacquer to boot.
A can't go wrong deal here!

Mark, Thank you! I hope all is well on the home front. Doing well here and staying busy. Thank you again my friend.

Jim Cooley

The 'Ville, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2023 12:57 pm    

Daymon - were you at the TSJA Jamboree earlier this month? Did I miss you? I don't know how I could have, but if this steel was for sale then, I might be happy that I did Very Happy .
Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2023 1:08 pm    

Jim Cooley wrote:
Daymon - were you at the TSJA Jamboree earlier this month? Did I miss you? I don't know how I could have, but if this steel was for sale then, I might be happy that I did Very Happy .

Hello Jim, yes sir we were there, Wednesday through Sunday but this Emmons wasn’t with us. We bumped into you a couple of times. lol.

Brian Gattis

Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2023 1:58 pm    

I purchased a Emmons PP from Daymon a few months back. Honest and straight up great guy to do business with. I’m loving that guitar Daymon! Thanks again
Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2023 2:08 pm    

Brian Gattis wrote:
I purchased a Emmons PP from Daymon a few months back. Honest and straight up great guy to do business with. I’m loving that guitar Daymon! Thanks again

Thank you, Brian. That Emmons you bought gave me the money to buy James Blonde back. I hope you’re well, and enjoying that killer Emmons! THAT is a great one!!

Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2023 6:25 pm    

Updated shipping/price. Let’s talk, make a fair offer.

Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 25 Mar 2023 11:50 am    

Emails and messages responded to. Thank you for all the compliments and questions. Make an offer!

Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 26 Mar 2023 8:51 am    

Please close thread.