| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Lloyd Green Live at Nashville Steel Guitar Camp
Tom Spaulding

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 26 Mar 2022 1:35 pm    

Modern Music Masters is thrilled to announce the release of "An Evening With Lloyd Green".

This is the hi-def video and audio footage of Lloyd's amazing 74 minute performance at Paul Franklin's Nashville Steel Guitar Camp in August of 2021. Backed by Russ Pahl on archtop acoustic guitar and Dennis Crouch on upright bass, Lloyd plays the signature licks, intros and solos from 10 of his most famous sessions, including full instrumental versions of "Till The Rivers All Run Dry", "Venus Moon" and 'Borrowed Angel".

Lloyd tells the detailed stories behind the sessions and gigs he did for each song, an eye-witness account of the Golden Era of pedal steel guitar and Country Music.

We included the entire 7-part Paul Franklin and Lloyd Green interview as a bonus.

Last edited by Tom Spaulding on 27 Mar 2022 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bill Sutton

Post  Posted 27 Mar 2022 7:26 am    

Just purchased my copy of this Awesome Video...and I got to say...I absolutely love it. I never sit at my Steel guitar with out trying to play some of Lloyds Awesome licks. Lloyd is my Steel Guitar Hero...and I wish him to prosper in all that he does...and be in the greatest of Health. Love ya Lloyd.
Bruce Bouton

Nash. Tn USA
Post  Posted 29 Mar 2022 5:28 pm    

I know I'm involved with Modern Music Masters but I've got to give a shout to this remarkable package .
What an opportunity to see a master at work . The video and the sound are first class. The story behind each song, as told by Lloyd himself is worth its weight in gold.
In addition , the interviews with Paul Franklin are like a master class.

It's so gracious of Lloyd to share this with the world.

Bruce

Tyler, Texas
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2022 10:25 pm    

Lloyd was the trailblazer in his day and still is in many ways. I became a fan when Charley Pride released his first album on RCA. He's always played what I like to hear. I hope he keeps playing another 20 years. Lately I've been listening to old Faron Young albums and the steel parts are just perfect. Wouldn't change a thing.
John Sims

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Post  Posted 1 Apr 2022 4:38 am    

This is an excellent video! Here's one that you'll enjoy...
https://youtu.be/MFt14UwFMUE

John

1997 Carter U-12 Double Body-Natural Birdseye Maple-8p/5k, Peavey Nashville 1000 Amp, Goodrich L10K Vol. Pedal, Boss DD-3 Delay, Boss CE-5 Chorus, Behringer UMC-204HD Audio Interface, AKAI MPK Mini MK3 Professional Midi Keyboard/Controller, Gretsch Bobtail Resonator, Fender Banjo, Rondo SX Lap Steel (C6), DIY Lap Steel (Open D), and a few Mojo Hand Cigar Box Guitars (MojoHandGuitars.com).
David Mitchell

Tyler, Texas
Post  Posted 1 Apr 2022 4:50 am    

John Sims wrote:
This is an excellent video! Here's one that you'll enjoy...
https://youtu.be/MFt14UwFMUE

Absolutely! Glad to see Lloyd playing live shows again. It will keep him young so he can give us more of his beautiful steel guitar ideas and songs. I love the beautiful touch he has on pedal steel.