| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  George L Pic-ups (sold)
Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2021 1:26 pm    

I have a pair and a single E66 George L pic up if anyone is interested! 125.00 for the pair 60 for the single! The pair looks brand new with plenty of lead wire! E66 looks good lead wire is 5 inches.

Last edited by Johnny Howington on 8 Apr 2021 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leo Grassl

Madison TN
Post  Posted 1 Apr 2021 6:25 am    

Jey Johnny, just FYI, the “pair” of G L pickups you’ve got appear to be 10-1 pickups not E66.

LG
Paul Brainard

Portland OR
Post  Posted 1 Apr 2021 8:15 am    

I think they are early Eons, at least one of them has that written in the resin on the back. I have one that looks just like these - unmarked, with those posts on the back. I emailed pictures to George L's and they said it was an Eon. If they measure around 17.5K, they are probably Eons rather than 10-1. The Eon is basically an E66 with iron blades, so they are a little warmer but still fairly bright. Great pickups.
Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 1 Apr 2021 7:30 pm     Pic ups

A pair of George L pic ups (E-ON) and I single George L E66 pick up. If interested let me know. I have never used either one of them. I took them off some guitars I had years ago! I'm really not familiar with them. Never used any George L pic ups. I was just hoping someone needed them so I could get them off my shelf!
Also appreciate the help getting my ad correct! I think it is now! Nice to have help for sure with some good information I needed!! Thank you guys!!

Last edited by Johnny Howington on 5 Apr 2021 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 2 Apr 2021 12:56 pm    

I have someone interested. I will have them checked and add that info. I will have that info in this ad by Monday when I get home!!

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 5 Apr 2021 2:34 pm     E-on

one of the pair do have E-ON engraved on the back of it. I will be home later tonight. I will check ohms and post tomorrow morning by 4:00 pm!!

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2021 12:07 pm     George L pic ups

17.50 ohms just checked 4:07 pm est
Monday!E-66 is 17.5 as well!