| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  White Sierra U12 For Sale - $1600
Michael Harrington

Ann Arbor
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2021 9:43 am    

I've got a Sierra u12 7x5 for sale. It needs some work underneath and I do not have the time to take on another project like I originally thought, hence the lower price. It has an extra set of pedal rods, extra bell cranks, rods, screws, as well as a leg pouch and a beat (but still functioning) case. Modular pickup with poles and a 3 way switch that faces you when sitting at it. I am not into the 12 strings like I had hoped, and would rather play a D10 or an S10.

There are a few considerations to be made before purchasing this guitar:

1) There's a slight crack on the outside of where the pickup slides in, but it doesn't affect the guitar's sound. (See photo 2)

2) One of the screws that fastens the leg into the frame works fine but the extended piece that inserts into this has broken off at some point, and will need to be fixed if you are A.D.D. about it. Again, it screws in by hand without issue, as I set it up and tore it down this morning to take these photos.

3) The copedent is an Emmons setup, but will need some adjustments and possible re-rodding to really have the B6 side of the guitar to work.

$1600 PayPal F/F takes it, and I'll split shipping with anybody in the U.S. (excl. Hawaii and Alaska).

Here's some photos:

Thanks for looking. If you'd like more pics, PM me.

-Michael
Michael Harrington

Ann Arbor
Post  Posted 1 Apr 2021 4:14 am    

SOLD! Please close the thread b0b.
Donation to follow