| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  PSA to International & Domestic Customers!! PSG Parts
Michael Yahl

Troy, Texas!
Post  Posted 22 Apr 2020 9:32 am    

It has been brought to my attention by several of my European customers that they have not received their orders after 6 weeks from being shipped from central Texas (Me).

After much research from USPS tracking, it appears that packages bound for European countries have either arrived in the country and been sent back to the US, are sitting in limbo somewhere offshore, or are simply being held at international postal facilities in Miami, FL or Chicago, IL.

I found a news blurb on the USPS website today that addresses many of the issues.
https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm
Apparently all of this is related to the COVID-19 pandemic sweeping the world. Most countries are having transportation and delivery issues due to the spread of the virus.

As I investigated the tracking information for my international shipments I have been able to deduce that due to a combination of foreign countries countries returning mail, the impact of the pandemic in our country, and being that both Chicago and Miami are both being hard hit with the virus, that our postal facilities are becoming overwhelmed by the volume. I see packages that have been in those facilities for over 10 days.

I ask that my international customers wait to make any purchases from my website until things return to normal to prevent any frustrations over unusually long delivery times.

At this time I do not know if the packages currently in the system will be returned to me or held until things begin to clear up and then be reprocessed.

NOTE: 04/28/20 It also appears that this is affecting US deliveries also. I have seen that UPS and the USPS are currently not guaranteeing delivery time frames.

Thank you for your attention in these matters.

Michael Yahl
PSG Parts, LLC
www.psgparts.com

PSG PARTS
http://www.psgparts.com/
Leanne Douglas

New South Wales, Australia
Post  Posted 29 Jul 2020 3:04 pm     Can’t email from your website

Hi Michael,

I tried emailing you from your website but it accept my message.

I live in Australia and have just been given a Sho Bud 6140 C6-E9 conversion. Serial number 4336.

I’m addicted to it. I’m having a bit of a problem fine tunic the C pedal 4th string. Just wonderingly what things I could try. The hex tuner seems to slip when I turn it and goes nowhere to tune the 4th string.

Regards, Leanne
Jim Palenscar

Oceanside, Calif, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jul 2020 7:15 pm    

I've had the exact same problem taking over 2 months for international deliveries using USPS and Have learned that many shipments are now going by boat. That being said, I'm now using FedEx and UPS in hopes of solving that problem.
Steve Hinson

Hendersonville Tn USA
Post  Posted 29 Jul 2020 7:17 pm    

Big time problems with USPS here at Brand X...

SH
Michael Yahl

Troy, Texas!
Post  Posted 29 Jul 2020 7:22 pm    

I shipped an order of pedal rods to Sweden on March 10, just when Covid was getting bad in Europe.

They finally got there on July 7.

That's 4 months. That's how badly Covid has affected the postal system of all countries.

Luckily, the carriers are coming back and it's getting better.

Michael

PSG PARTS
http://www.psgparts.com/
Paddy Long

Christchurch, New Zealand
Post  Posted 29 Jul 2020 7:32 pm    

Michael I got my rods the other day ...and emailed you to let you know they arrived safely
thanks mate Paddy
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.