| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Pedal Steel live web cam lessons
David Anderson

St. Louis, MO, USA
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2020 10:36 am    

Hopefully you and your family are safe and comfortable in these uncertain times. Like some of you, our family's day to day lives has changed drastically. My wife is an educator and is gearing up to start their school's massive undertaking of online lesson learning. Luckily, their school was set up and prepared to do this in advance.

My current day job has come to a halt for the unforeseeable future. My shop work has stopped as well, and I can no longer have clients come by with guitars to fix. Luckily, I am able to contribute something from my home that can help others, as well as our family.

I am currently offering live, online, web cam instruction for guitar, bass, pedal steel, banjo, and lap steel. These lessons are done through the app Zoom and can be payed for via Venmo. Lessons are $20.00 per half hour, or $40.00 per hour. All styles and levels of skill are welcome. Scheduling is very flexible.

I've been teaching music off and on since 1992 and with every hurdle that life has thrown me, I have been able to fall back on teaching in some sort of fashion. Now is no exception, and I am grateful to be able to create a stream of income during these unprecedented times. I know some of you are in the same position and are struggling to balance this new life that has been forced on you. If for some reason you or a family member would like lessons, but simply can't afford it, please send me a message. I would be happy to work with you and help provide some normalcy in this bizarre circumstance.

Please stay safe,
Thanks!
Dave