| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Rittenberry Guitar
Bill R. Baker

Clinton, MS USA
Post  Posted 12 Feb 2006 3:28 pm    

We all enjoy telling others when good things
happen to us. A good thing has happened to me. I have just received my new Rittenberry guitar. I met Gary Rittenberry about twelve years ago. When I heard that he was building a new guitar for the steel guitar market I called and asked him to build one for me. Now I have the guitar of my dreams. I wish I had the capability of sending a picture.
This guitar is professional from the "get go" and will stand up to any guitar on the market today. The craftmanship is impeccable, the tone is astounding, the appearance is impressive and the ease of playing is most enjoyable. This instrument is quality that anyone can appreciate. Plus
Gary has called me two times since receiving the guitar to see if it meets my expectations. He is so eager to please.
I know there are many fine guitars out there today and now the Rittenberry has appeared to take its place among them. We are going to see and hear a lot about this guitar. I am not a professional but it is a delight to play a guitar that surely would please any professional.

[This message was edited by Bill R. Baker on 12 February 2006 at 03:30 PM.]

Steve Dodson

Sparta, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 12 Feb 2006 3:54 pm    

Hello Bill,
I live about 30 minutes from Gary, and was over there the day he was adjusting your guitar out. You have yourself one find guitar. And I think Gary has come up with one of the best half stop feels on the 2nd string lower I have ever played on an all pull guitar. You can feel the half stop real good and solid,but yet when you go on to the full tone lower the lever stays easy to push with out getting stiff. And that guitar you have sure has the sustain up past the 12th fret also. I have a 75 SD-10 P/P Emmons and we set them side by side and your guitar did not lose any ground when we compared them. Gary has really made some changes, that I think once the guitar gets out on the market a lot of people are going to be wanting one. I know I do. Glad you are happy with the guitar, if not let me know.I would be glad to have it in my music room.

[This message was edited by Steve Dodson on 13 February 2006 at 03:07 PM.]

Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 12 Feb 2006 9:55 pm    

A fine guitar for a well deserving man, Bill Baker. I like the "Rittenberry" on Seymour's website also.