| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  guitars for sale
Sidney Ralph Penton

Moberly, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jul 2019 8:47 pm    

Last edited by Sidney Ralph Penton on 19 Jul 2019 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Sidney Ralph Penton

Moberly, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 17 Jul 2019 11:29 am     guitars

here are four fine guitars. the first is a custom epiphone dual wound humbuckers. $650
the second is a silvertone dual humbeckers as well has a chip on the front don't hurt the playability with a nice hard case $225
the third is a epiphone swingster with a bisby dual wound humbuckers $500
the fourth is a epiphone "LOUICLE" by B B King. dual wound humbuckers as well on this bueaty. $550

all four guitars has straplocks installed. the silvertone is the only one with a case. if you want a hard case add $100 to the price. very little to no ware on the frets. these four guitars sound good and play good. reason for getting rid of them is i have authoritice in my left hand and can't do cords all the time have lots of pain there. will be willing to trade guitars for a steel guitar. would prefer not to ship too costly but will drive reasonable distance to swap. or if you have something else to trade lets hear it. 573-424-8308 thanks sid
Sidney Ralph Penton

Moberly, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jul 2019 5:42 am     guitars

the flash did funny things to the black guitar its all black nothing wrong with it or the others. some one give me a little hand here and make a offer. thanks sid
William Breedlove

Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 3 Aug 2019 11:30 am     Re: guitars

Sidney Ralph Penton wrote:
here are four fine guitars. the first is a custom epiphone dual wound humbuckers. $650
the second is a silvertone dual humbeckers as well has a chip on the front don't hurt the playability with a nice hard case $225
the third is a epiphone swingster with a bisby dual wound humbuckers $500
the fourth is a epiphone "LOUICLE" by B B King. dual wound humbuckers as well on this bueaty. $550

all four guitars has straplocks installed. the silvertone is the only one with a case. if you want a hard case add $100 to the price. very little to no ware on the frets. these four guitars sound good and play good. reason for getting rid of them is i have authoritice in my left hand and can't do cords all the time have lots of pain there. will be willing to trade guitars for a steel guitar. would prefer not to ship too costly but will drive reasonable distance to swap. or if you have something else to trade lets hear it. 573-424-8308 thanks sid
Sid would you be interested in a 8 string lap steel in a trade?
Ron Hogan

Nashville, TN, usa
Post  Posted 4 Aug 2019 6:24 am    

How much for the TOILET BOWL?
Sidney Ralph Penton

Moberly, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 11 Aug 2019 12:44 pm     guitars

come on how about someone making a offer hate to take them to the pawn shop. i have author in my left hand hard to do cords anymore. help me out here.
Sidney Ralph Penton

Moberly, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 14 Aug 2019 4:52 am     guitars

close it up bob no intrest