| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  2016 Custom Tele **Please Close**
Skip Ellis

Bradenton, Fl USA
Post  Posted 28 Sep 2016 2:10 pm    

Thought I'd list this one more time before I have to part it out and try to recoup some $$$$. The guy I built it for ran out of money so I'm stuck with it. Body was made by Renegade Guitars in CA and is a single piece of Missouri black walnut - neck is flamed Canadian maple with vintage tint and abalone dots. It has locking tuners and Strat type hardtail bridge. Pickups are Chinese but sound pretty good. All gold hardware except the back panel screws. Action is real good with 10's. It's a little weighty at 8 pounds. Asking $450.00 shipped and PP'd which about covers the parts. Sorry, no case but I'll pack it real well. Real nice guitar for about the price of Indonesian.

Last edited by Skip Ellis on 26 Oct 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skip Ellis

Bradenton, Fl USA
Post  Posted 5 Oct 2016 8:28 am    

Bump for offers?

Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 6 Oct 2016 5:19 am    

Can you describe neck profile/radius? Noticed belly cut. Does it have arm contour as well?
Skip Ellis

Bradenton, Fl USA
Post  Posted 6 Oct 2016 7:21 am    

Nut width is 1-5/8 and I'd say it's a full 'c' (I don't really pay much attention to neck shapes so it's hard for me to judge). I believe it's 12" radius and it does have the arm cut.