| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Will Al Bruno/Joey Floyd/Red Simpson Be Honored on ACM 2016?
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Mar 2016 7:51 am    

Any one knows? Will Al Bruno ,Joey Floyd & Red Simpson be Honored on the Academy Of Country Music live Telecast Award Show on April 3rd 2016 from the MGM in Las Vegas,Navada. Winking
Ken Lang

Simi Valley, Ca
Post  Posted 29 Mar 2016 1:17 pm    

If they're not they should be. However, with the ACM turning just like all the others to the younger set, perhaps not. Lets face it, we're all part of the older set, and we're supposed to leave and let the young ones take over.

California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Mar 2016 8:14 pm    

Ken, We did let the young have it and look at the mess they have turned it into. BIG MONEY FOR THEM SELF. NOT RESPECT TO WHO? The Musicians in our neighborhood who some how let the out side Music Business Industry Record Companies heads, radio Station and Unions have it,or did we? Honor is. where is our Academy Of Country Music Museum?, for the the data of the birth of this History and not just the hand full who are getting the credit that we made for them. The word is be Honest. Just Honor the truth. Your SECRET SERVICE AGENT to Security of it History of our Traditional Country Music neighborhood foundation. Winking RIP: Buck Owens,Al Bruno,Dick Clark,Red Simpson,Bonnie Owens,Pasty Montana,Danny Michaels,Red Rhodes,Jimmy Bryant,Phil Baugh,Tom Brunley,Jimmy Pruett,Billy Armstrong,Biff Collie,Jack McFadden,Lou Martin,Bill Hoffman,Joe Maphis and so many many more. WILL CALL.
Ken Lang

Simi Valley, Ca
Post  Posted 30 Mar 2016 6:14 am    

The world has turned. We had our time. It's just too bad
the young folks don't recognize our time. Someday they will be in our position, and suffering the same withdrawal pains
as we are now. Good Luck to them. Life happens and goes on.

California, USA
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2016 12:35 pm    

Ken, I'm not suffering any withdrawal pains. I did not quit this Music World Business nor sell us out from what we have all given to this neighborhood History as Musicians. I think all miss my point about what's right and what's wrong. Respect the young for who they are and what they do,but,to treat us like we wasn't even here from them,no way,now that's some else. In truth,no body care unless it helping them in their what ever they need. For me it's just Honor and give respect to those who really did something to add to this History Traditional Country Music in our neighborhood and World wide let alone our Country the USA. Winking
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 4 Apr 2016 8:20 pm    

No! No! No! How sad and shameful. What dis-respect to History Country Music Musicians. Boy,what cold feelings some people give off who ego is bigger than their head. I get it about how this Music Business Industry politics system works within it house hold agreements. Rip; Red,Al & Joey and all others who have left us. Crying or Very sad