| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Fessenden D10 for trade
Joe Swierupski

Asheville, NC
Post  Posted 4 Mar 2016 9:47 pm    

Thought I'd give this a whirl.

I'm putting my Fessenden D10 up for trade. I'm in Chicago. Willing to drive a few hours.

It's a Black Mica Fess. with 8 on the floor and four at the knees. E's on the left, Emmonds set up. There is a small gouge on the front plate chrome, and the pickup cover is cracked slightly. Other than that, it works really well and sounds great. I changed to a heavier gauge string and it could probably benefit from a tune up. Nothing out of the ordinary, just routine maintenance. It's been kept in a smokeless environment and taken care of. It is simply too much guitar for me. I don't often play C6, well, no-- I never play C6; so, lugging her around from from rehearsals and open mics and such is a bit of a chore. A lovely chore, but a chore nonetheless. This is a nice sounding--and playing-- steel guitar. No doubt.

I'd love to give this to you in exchange for your (comparably-valued) S10 that is collecting dust in your closet. Or maybe you're on an upward trajectory and want a D10 to add to the herd. Nice work! I'm your man.

I would prefer at least 4 knee levers, but I can be talked into fewer. I prefer the newer steels, but can be talked into an older one. In other words, I'm open. Make me an offer.
I'd love to talk to you.

I can email pictures-- I can't seem to upload them.

Joe
Joe Swierupski

Asheville, NC
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2016 10:20 pm    

Thanks for all the interest, looks like a deal is pending. Close her up, Bob!