| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Good experience with Mullen Guitar Company
Pete Nice

Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 16 Feb 2016 11:11 am    

Just wanted to send out word that Mike Mantey at Mullen Guitars is a fantastic guy to talk to concerning any tech issues you may have with your Mullen. I was in need of help and he went above and beyond to get me straightened out through a series of phone calls. He absolutely knows the guitars front to back. Great support much appreciated.
Jeff Metz Jr.

York, Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 16 Feb 2016 11:17 am    

I can attest to these claims! Mike was extremely helpful and even went out of his way more than once to make sure I was Satisfied with my guitar. I will continue doing business with Mike.

Gallatin, TN USA
Post  Posted 16 Feb 2016 11:18 am    

Definitely some of the best customer service around.
Jim Saunders

Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Post  Posted 16 Feb 2016 1:54 pm     Mullen

I couldn't agree more. I've owned two Mullen D10s, the lastest is a G2. Mike is a great customer service rep and guitar tech. I find it odd that Mike doesn't play a steel, but, he sure can make them and handle any issue.
Mike Mantey

Eastern Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2016 11:55 am     Thank You

Thank You fellas. We take pride in what we do and we try and do everything we can to help. Glad to do it. I should play for sure, I just don't know where to get a steel..... Oh Well
Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2016 2:50 pm     psg

Mullen is a great company to deal with even though I hadn't purchased a guitar yet. I've got sights set on a Mullen & Justice in the very near future.
Steve Spitz

New Orleans, LA, USA
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2016 3:29 pm     Great customer service

Mike did me right. Thanks Mike.
Kevin Maki

Trimountain,MI. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2016 5:42 pm     Mullen

I have a PRP SD10 Mullen coming in a few days,and I'm really looking forward to it !

Nebraska
Post  Posted 29 Feb 2016 7:57 pm    

Agreed great service and business. Parts are always shipped timely, accurately and boxed very nicely, and of course the guitars are very beautiful in every way.

Aurora, Colorado
Post  Posted 29 Feb 2016 9:10 pm    

One more member of the fan club here.Got to pick up my U-12 at the factory.Great place,good folks,fine guitars! Very Happy
DG Whitley

Post  Posted 1 Mar 2016 6:10 am    

I too, want to thank the folks at Mullen for their customer service. None better in my opinion.

Now, if I could just talk them into making a keyless version....(yeah, I know, not gonna happen)....

Thanks again to the folks at Mullen!
Del Mullen

Flagler Co. USA
Post  Posted 4 Mar 2016 7:35 am    

As many of know what happens when we guitar builders retire or maybe should (I am not done yet). I don't work as I have in the past with the Mullen Guitar Company it has been turned over to the management of Mike Mantey and he is doing a great job. I stay involved but for what it's worth I have never assembled a new G2 guitar (Never) not even my own personal guitar, it has been Mike and his crew. So the Mullen Guitars (God Willing) will be around for a long time and will maintain the same quality as what it has always been. Me personally I continue to rake my mind to do what I am capable of in my finite mind to improve any thing possible. I truly enjoy seeing the articles about cabinet drop etc. However there are some things that are next to impossible to fix. We have to be able to play and compensate for some issues, like the cabinet drop that has been something that most builders don't want to discuss because it is there. Some worse than others and I have yet to figure that out. Anything will flex if you indeed apply enough pressure. Thanks to everyone for your imput.

Del Mullen
Mullen Guitar Co.,Inc. Smile