| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Fender Steel King - original owner - will ship
Dominic Macrone

Florida, USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2015 4:37 am    

I am the original owner of this Fender Steel King amp. Comes with original Fender cover and all accessories (including unused footswitch). Amp is in very good condition and everything works. $550 + $75 for shipping (will ship in original Fender box, insured, UPS, with tracking). Thanks! - Dominic

J R Rose

Keota, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 29 Nov 2015 6:13 pm    

I don't care what anyone else has to say about these amps, they are a great amp. They will get you the sound you are looking for, with lots of power. You just have to spend some time twisting knobs. This looks like almost brand new and if I was not amp poor I would jump all over this. I sold the one I had and I miss it. Wish you good luck on your sale. J.R. Rose

Florida, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2015 3:29 am    

J R Rose wrote:
I don't care what anyone else has to say about these amps, they are a great amp. They will get you the sound you are looking for, with lots of power. You just have to spend some time twisting knobs. This looks like almost brand new and if I was not amp poor I would jump all over this. I sold the one I had and I miss it. Wish you good luck on your sale. J.R. Rose

Thanks JR! Yes, I spent some time playing it before taking the pics and was reminded how good these amps are.
Dominic Macrone

Florida, USA
Post  Posted 4 Dec 2015 4:02 am     Trade added!

Trade + $$$ from me for P-bass
Dennis Lee

Forest Grove, Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 4 Dec 2015 9:17 am     Fsk

Hi Dominic,
I have owned three of these amps, sold two, wished I had not, but will not part with my current FSK. It has the Telonics 15" with D2K cover, and plan on keeping it. Good luck with your sale. The photo's show an amp in excellent condition, and at the price of modern amps, this is a real steal (pardon the pun)!
Dominic Macrone

Florida, USA
Post  Posted 4 Dec 2015 10:29 am     Re: Fsk

Dennis Lee wrote:
Hi Dominic,
I have owned three of these amps, sold two, wished I had not, but will not part with my current FSK. It has the Telonics 15" with D2K cover, and plan on keeping it. Good luck with your sale. The photo's show an amp in excellent condition, and at the price of modern amps, this is a real steal (pardon the pun)!

Thanks Dennis! I had the SICA 350 watt neo in there for a while, but once I put the stock speaker back in I kind of liked the "flavor" it brought to the amp....the Sica definitely saved a few pounds but may not have as much character as the fender. And for what I used the amp for (acoustic / electric guitar) is was a bargain (and to me sounded better)compared to amps like the Rivera Sedona Light that are designed for that use.
Dominic Macrone

Florida, USA
Post  Posted 6 Dec 2015 1:27 pm     Sold!

Sold ! Thanks SGF