| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Guitar Trainer
Hugh Mattern

LAS VEGAS,NEVADA
Post  Posted 24 Nov 2015 6:52 am    

TASCAM CD GT-2 GUITAR TRAINER WITH POWER SUPPLY. $85 AND YOU PAY THE SHIPPING.

Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 24 Nov 2015 6:50 pm     Offer

I will offer you the $85 if you ship it to me, 27546.

Thanks,

Allen
Hugh Mattern

LAS VEGAS,NEVADA
Post  Posted 25 Nov 2015 2:52 pm     Guitar Trainer

ALLEN I SENT YOU A PM
Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 25 Nov 2015 10:19 pm     Trainer

Hugh,
Send me your address and I will get the money out to you on Friday. Can do PayPal if you prefer. Whatever you want is fine with me.

Steel buddy,

Allen
Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 25 Nov 2015 10:21 pm     Address

Hugh, I found it in the PM section. Let me know the payment method and I will get it out to you Friday as I said.

Allen
Patrick Huey

Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 25 Nov 2015 10:50 pm    

Hugh, just curious as to how well these work with pedal steel? Been considering buying one for home practice at night.
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!
Dick Chapple Sr

Hardin Montana, USA
Post  Posted 26 Nov 2015 5:40 am     Tascam

Hi Patrick.
I have one of these and it works great for me practicing my pedal steel.
Lots of nice features and it can be run though rhe amp to play along with aloud also.
Dick
Patrick Huey

Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 26 Nov 2015 5:41 am    

Thank you so much, Dick!
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!
Patrick Huey

Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2015 9:40 am    

Hugh or Dick,
How is the sous/tone through one of these? Better than iPhone apps I hope?
Dick Chapple Sr

Hardin Montana, USA
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2015 10:31 am     tascam

Good morning Patrick.

I haven't used iphone apps at all.
This is my 2nd unit. My 1st one was a tape cassette tascam, I really liked it, it sounded plenty fine to me until it failed.
Then when I saw one of these that used cd's I jumped on it.
I think it sounds very acceptable.
DISCLAIMER Smile : I am 74, have hearing loss, use hearing aids, don't play professionally, so I don't have trained ears to very fine nuances in tone etc but I usually can tell if something sounds bad.
To me it sounds better than say hearing it through a cheap $30 dollar CD/AM/FM/radio player.
I am very pleased with it, as I can play backing tracks or anything for that matter and play along with it, and be able to adjust the speed. And I can set it to repeat the same song over and over. I can use it in silence with earphones and it sounds good to me. Playing it aloud through my amp, well if I could sound that good I'd be excited. I paid $94 for mine and was a good buy for me.
Well if you buy the unit and don't like it, it should resell for the same price and I sure hope you don't come after me with a shotgun. Whoa! I do think it is a worthy tool with enough quality to it. Too bad you can't go try one first.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend.
Dick
Patrick Huey

Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2015 10:41 am    

Dick,
Thanks so much. I myself have only one working ear and it has a cochlear implant so I understand totally. Don't play professionally either, just at home. Thank you very much, they also make these in a model that plays the MP3's, iPod , etc.
Hugh Mattern

LAS VEGAS,NEVADA
Post  Posted 2 Dec 2015 8:59 am     Guitar Trainer

SOLD