| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Fender 40 Watt Champion Amp.
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 8 Nov 2015 11:18 am    

I just bought this Brand new Amp about six weeks ago and I found I will not be needing it after all.It is 40 Watts withe a 12 Inch Speaker.I paid $195.00 plus tax.I will take less for it. $150.00 dollars. Plus Shipping in USA only.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Last edited by Sam White R.I.P. on 19 Nov 2015 5:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 9 Nov 2015 6:13 am    

Up
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 9 Nov 2015 5:07 pm    

Price drop to $150.00 and you pay shipping.You can not beat this price on a brand new Amp.
Sam White

Last edited by Sam White R.I.P. on 19 Nov 2015 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 13 Nov 2015 12:48 pm    

Up
Jon Light

Saugerties, NY
Post  Posted 13 Nov 2015 1:09 pm    

Samuel E. White wrote:
Price drop to $175.00 and you pay shipping.You can not beat this price on a brand new Amp.
Sam White

Actually, this amp is used, not new, right?

It is being sold everywhere, new, for $179 with free shipping.
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2015 5:59 am     Sam White

Jon I bought this amp Brand new 9/22/15 I have the Bill right in front of me and I bought it from Redphish Music who since has gone out of business.I Payed $179.99 Plus $12.32 tax here in North Carolina for a total of $194.81. I do not need this amp and I do not know why I bought it.I will let it go for $175.00 plus Shipping.
Sam White
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2015 12:29 pm    

I will be taken this Amp to one of RedPhish Music Stores Monday 42 miles from where I bought it and they are going to check it out and give me used Amp price. I think that stinks but I will get some of my money back.Guess I will never buy there any more. I will be better off with Guitar Center from now on. I will be buying a Amp from a friend .
Sam White
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 16 Nov 2015 5:20 pm    

Price before I take it to a RedPhish Music Store.I will let it go for $125.00 and you pay the Shipping.That is almost $70.00 off this Brand new Amp and it is not a tube amp.
Sam White
Tim Russell

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 16 Nov 2015 6:14 pm    

Samuel E. White wrote:
Price before I take it to a RedPhish Music Store.I will let it go for $125.00 and you pay the Shipping.That is almost $70.00 off this Brand new Amp and it is not a tube amp.
Sam White

Great deal. I already own this amp, or I would make the purchase! Wink

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 19 Nov 2015 5:42 am    

up
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 19 Nov 2015 5:42 am    

up
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 20 Nov 2015 1:39 pm    

Last chance I will be taking it the Red Phish Music in Wilson N.C.and take Used Amp Price for this New Amp I bought two Months ago. I will take $125 and you pat the shipping.
Sam White
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 21 Nov 2015 1:12 pm    

Last chance it is going Tomorrow no mater what. I will have to take what they give me.I just need to by a Bandit 112 Amp off my friend Dave Nugent who has it all set up for me..
Sam White
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2015 6:04 pm    

Bob You can Close this Thread Also Thank You
Sam White