| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Gibson Blueshawk - Please close post, thanks
Brandon Ward

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 4 May 2015 12:36 pm    

I would like to sell my Gibson Blueshawk. It is a 1998 model and has the Maestro tailpiece. I've done quite a bit of research on the Blueshawk and found that very few were made with the Maestro which makes it kind of a rare bird. I have not seen any others like it for sale very often. It plays and sounds great. If you've heard anything about or played a Blueshawk you know how versatile it is and how many tones it can produce. It does have a ding on the headstock and a scratch on the neck which were on it when I bought it. Other than that a perfect guitar. I am only selling to make room for a new strat that I will play more. I will ship with a hardshell case. Asking $900, free shipping. Feel free to call or text Brandon @ 806-681-0896 with questions or offers

Last edited by Brandon Ward on 21 May 2015 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Brandon Ward

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 9 May 2015 10:12 am     Price Drop

I've been getting some feedback that I may be a little high on this guitar considering it has the scratch on it and an aftermarket case so I've decided to come down to $800. I've have tried and tried to make the guitar show any give or weakness around the headstock area and can not. I will guarantee anyone's money back if they're not satisfied with the guitar...best handshake deal I can give you through a computer. Thanks to everyone who has made offers on it
Brandon Ward

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 21 May 2015 4:06 am    

Please close this listing, thanks