| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Rittenberry D-10/ sold, please close
David Nugent

Gum Spring, Va.
Post  Posted 4 Oct 2014 9:11 am    

Rittenberry D-10 with 8&5, Emmons setup. Finished in royal blue mica with split front(blue/maple), Wallace 'Truetone' pickups. Justice case in very good condition but has one damaged latch. I contacted Fred and was informed that replacements are readily obtainable (holds just fine with three however!)..Rittenberry guitars have garnered so many accolaides that it would seem redundant to attempt to remark any further other than to state, in my humble opinion, these are among the finest pedal steels ever built. Will post detailed pictures as soon as I am able, but in the meantime, there is a nice photo on Gary's website, my name is listed below the pic. Needless to say that I will be sad to see this go but have decided to downsize to two guitars only, my custom built Show Pro and my SKH Legrande (an anniversary present from my wife)..$2850.00 plus actual shipping....Thank you.

Last edited by David Nugent on 7 Oct 2014 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Danny Sherbon

San Angelo, TX
Post  Posted 4 Oct 2014 12:46 pm     Guitar

David,
I'm very interested in your guitar. Would like to see some pictures but sounds like an awesome guitar. I've bought a GFI from you several years ago.
Dan
David Nugent

Gum Spring, Va.
Post  Posted 5 Oct 2014 12:52 pm    

Bump for photos.
Danny Sherbon

San Angelo, TX
Post  Posted 6 Oct 2014 7:32 am     Ritt

PM sent
Daniel J. Cormier

Lake Charles, LA, USA
Post  Posted 6 Oct 2014 11:38 am    

Super guitar with sustain for days. Sold it to David a couple years ago when I got the dumb idea to go to a single 10. Miss that guitar but like the 49lbs in the case that my S-10 Rittenberry weighes.
David Nugent

Gum Spring, Va.
Post  Posted 6 Oct 2014 1:57 pm    

Danny Cormier, thanks for the response. As stated, hate to see it leave but with a present stable of eight guitars, that number is equal to greater than one guitar per gig per year at my current rate, LOL. It fortunately has found a new home with Danny Sherbon and am certain that he will appreciate its tone and build quality the same as you and I did.
Tommy Alexander

Friendswood, Texas 77546
Post  Posted 6 Oct 2014 2:16 pm     Rittenberry

David,
A good friend of mine had a new Rittenberry with the same colors as yours; brand new! Monday night his house caught on fire and lost almost everything he had including guitars and five amps, and tons of cd's and albums and what all.
The only guitar he has now is a SD10 and one amp; it was in his car. He may be interested in this D10.
If you want to email me, I can get in touch with him and maybe he can give you a call.

email me at tlajr1936@gmail.com
Tommy Alexander

Friendswood, Texas 77546
Post  Posted 6 Oct 2014 2:17 pm     Rittenberry

David,
A good friend of mine had a new Rittenberry with the same colors as yours; brand new! Monday night his house caught on fire and lost almost everything he had including guitars and five amps, and tons of cd's and albums and what all.
The only guitar he has now is a SD10 and one amp; it was in his car. He may be interested in this D10.
If you want to email me, I can get in touch with him and maybe he can give you a call.

email me at tlajr1936@gmail.com
David Nugent

Gum Spring, Va.
Post  Posted 7 Oct 2014 3:31 am    

Tommy..P.M. sent.