| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  WTB SMALL model seat
W. Van Horn

Houston, texas
Post  Posted 23 Apr 2014 1:57 pm    

One more try for a LITE model pack a seat. Any brand, as long as it is a SMALL pack a seat. As in as small as pack a seats are made. Thanks!
I am aware that they can be bought new - trying to save some $ and simply do not need a pristine seat.
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 24 Apr 2014 7:47 am     Here is some

Steelseat Lite

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
W. Van Horn

Houston, texas
Post  Posted 24 Apr 2014 8:06 am    

Joe-

Those look great. I understand that you are manufacturing a seat that will fit my needs, you have posted it on the three ads I have posted for a used seat.
I will purchase a seat from you if I can't find a USED seat.
Again, Joe I am looking for a USED seat.

This is my last attempt for a USED lite seat. Sorry for posting so much everyone, just hopeful that there is one out there.
Stephen Gambrell

Over there
Post  Posted 27 Apr 2014 1:45 am    

Will, I sent you pictures, and gave you a pretty good price, too. I've emailed, PM'ed..Have you bought something else? This Sho-Bud seat will go up for sale, if you don't want it. I've got the Sho-Bud seat, a couple of other useless seats, that ain't worth squat.
Mr. Landry Grice, a very fine man, has fixed me up, with a nice new seat, well-built from the ground up. It wasn't nearly as cheap as the Sho-Bud seat, but his price is competitive with Joe Naylor, or anybody else. Not only did I get a good seat, I got two new friends. Mr. Landry was introduced to me by Brother Ted Hughes--Both of 'em good, honest men. So do you want this Sho-Bud seat, or not?
W. Van Horn

Houston, texas
Post  Posted 27 Apr 2014 6:51 am    

Sorry Stephen I've been gigging since I received your email yesterday. Email sent.