| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  FS: 1978 Dual Showman Reverb Head and Fuchs 2x12 Cabinet
Alex Brumel

New Jersey, USA
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2014 8:41 am    

Hi everyone,

Looking to sell or trade my 1978 Dual Showman Reverb head and 4 ohm Fuchs Buzz Feiten Vintage 2x12 cab (killer sounding, Red White and Blues, light weight.) The logo came off the cab, I have it taped back on in the pic -- I'm sure it can be reattached easily. They look great together.

The DSR is essentially a Twin Reverb in a head, so you don't need to lug a Twin around. Beautiful cleans. This one sounds terrific with my Williams, but I'm moving to a smaller apartment and just have to downsize some of my rig. Id usually be the guy who blackfaced something like this, but I never did because it sounds so good as is. Runs quietly, looks great. Took a couple bumps in the back, but looks perfect from the front and sounds terrific.

1978 Dual Showman Reverb Head: $650 OBO ppg. Add 3% and split shipping. Local pickup preferred, willing to drive around 90 mins from NYC.

Fuchs Buzz Feiten 2x12 Vintage Cabinet with Red White and Blues: $650 OBO ppg. Add 3% and split shipping. Local pickup preferred, willing to drive around 90 mins from NYC.

I'll entertain trades on one or both, but only for combo amps and smaller steel amps. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Chris Boyd

Leonia,N.J./Charlestown,R.I.
Post  Posted 25 Mar 2014 3:44 pm    

Bump for a nice amp/cab...