| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Our thanks to the SWSGA
Wally Moyers

Lubbock, Texas
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2014 6:41 am    

LaTronda and I wanted to thank everyone at the SWSGA for inviting us to play and for producing such a great show! Really enjoyed seeing so many great players and old friends as well as making many new ones. To all the backup musicians, you guys all rock! Looking forward to next year!

Wally & LaTronda Moyers
kevin ryan

San Marcos, California
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2014 9:53 am    

Wally… Really great meeting at talking with you… Great set…. It was a great hang in the Infinity room this year… once again...
Stu Schulman

Ulster Park New Yawk (deceased)
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2014 10:14 am    

Wally,Really enjoyed listening to you kids!
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2014 10:44 am     Thanks

Glad you guys were able to come - loved your set.

Hope to see ya soon.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Announcer / Emcee
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Billy Easton

Nashville, TN USA
Post  Posted 21 Jan 2014 10:25 am    

Wally...
It was great to finally meet and hear you and your pretty wife perform for our 2014 SWSGA show!! You were both AWESOME....thanks for coming and being a big part of our show!! See you in Dallas.

Billy
Wally Moyers

Lubbock, Texas
Post  Posted 22 Jan 2014 12:52 pm    

Kevin, Joe, Stu, and Billy, thank you all for the kind words! We had a really great time, the show had a different vibe than any I have ever attended. I really enjoyed hearing and getting to know all the West Coast players! Billy, your a great player, I really enjoyed your set! Kevin, I loved hanging out with you guys in the Infinity room too, Frank is a great guy and a old friend of the family. Stu, I haven't been called a kid in a long time! Lol Joe, I meant to buy a seat from you but got tied up doing something, I'll catch you in Dallas though. You did an outstanding job as MC! Always great talking to you....