| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thank You SWSGA
Mike Sigler

Give Em A Try !
Post  Posted 19 Jan 2014 11:19 pm    

What a great show, it just get's better every year... top notch show put on my top notch people, no stone left un-turned.. Hats off to the entire club & Staff... And thank you again for the invite to one of the best shows around !
Mike
Reggie Amos

Tucson, Az, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2014 4:54 am     Lap Steel Room

Thanks Chuck Lettes for a great seminar Saturday morning and great lap steel players Saturday afternoon. Already looking forward to next year.
Bob Blair

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2014 5:34 am    

I'll echo the thanks. The show has its own unique character, and after I attended last year instantly became a "must attend" event. There were so many great things over the course of the weekend that I'll be thinking about it for a long while.
Niels Andrews

Salinas, California, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2014 5:50 am    

I would like to Thank the SWSGA also. As a relatively new player I was able to not only hear some great music but was able meet a bunch of really good people face to face. I hope to make it an annual event. For anyone who has never attended: if you love Steel guitar, you will LOVE the SWSGA! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Roger Edgington

San Antonio, Texas USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2014 6:43 am    

Hey Reggie, I missed seeing you this year. I will be playing the non-pedal room in dallas on the Friday program. Hope to see you there.
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2014 10:50 am     Thanks

Great show due to guys like Mike and many more. Had breakfast with a guy today and he said WOW could not believe all the talent at the show.

Glad to be a small part of it.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Announcer / Emcee
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Tom Kraemer

Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2014 12:17 pm     Class act

I was an outsider. No music experience whatsoever, just a passion for the pedal steel. I was nervous coming in not knowing what to expect. What I experienced no words can express. Everyone was friendly, welcoming and non judgmental. I felt right at home. The whole organization and all involved is one class act. The music...incredible. Think I was in heaven for 3 days:)
I just can't thank you enough for your hospitality and encouragement. This will definitely be a yearly event for me.
I even ended up buying a Desert Rose made by Chuck Back and played at the show. I just hope I can one day do it justice, even though it will never sing like it did for Chuck last weekend.
Thanks again!!!
Tom
Billy Easton

Nashville, TN USA
Post  Posted 21 Jan 2014 10:16 am    

Thanks, Mike....
Your sets were AWESOME!! Thanks for coming to Phoenix again to help us with this show. You are not only a wonderful picker, but a gentleman as well. I am proud to call you my friend; plan on 2015!

Billy