| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  F/S Ace Pack a Seat (SOLD)
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2013 5:29 am    

I have a Ace Pack a Seat that I have had since it was new back in 2000 It had a small 1 3?4 inch cut in the top of the seat and I repaired it back around 6 years ago and it has held real good.I also put the Brackets for the back rest on it and put a nice pad on the back rest,Other Than that it is in real good condition.I"m Asking $90.00 for it plus $10.00 for shipping.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Last edited by Sam White R.I.P. on 24 Nov 2013 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
James McMillan

Bonne Terre, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2013 8:27 am     Pack-a-seat

Do you have any pics please?
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2013 2:16 pm    

James no I have no Pictures and I can not put them on the computer as i do not know how to do that.It is in great shape I want to say Excellent but with the repair on the cut on the top of the seat i can not say that.It does not stick out and you will have to look at it kind of close. I repaired it like I said about 6 years ago and it has never split open. I weighted about 1 56 pounds and it is still the way I repaired it.Other than that 1 1/2 inch cut it is in real good shae. There is no other problem with it what so ever.It is a good strong seat and it feels good on your butt.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Alan Berdoulay

Post  Posted 23 Nov 2013 2:26 pm    

What color is it please?
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2013 3:19 pm    

Alan it is Black with chrome back rest brackets and chrome legs and chrome corner brackets. No rust I keep my equipment in good condition.Clean in side also.
Sam White
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2013 6:49 pm     ACE Pacseat

Email sent.

Al
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 24 Nov 2013 3:52 pm    

Ace Pack a seat is Sold Pending funds.
Sam White