| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Please Remove
Michael Nemick

Caseville, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 2 Nov 2013 8:47 am    

Up for your consideration is this RARE Sears Golden Jubilee Lap Steel made by Harmony for Sears 50th Anniversary. It was only available for that one year and was sold only through the Sears Catalog. From what I had read the pickup was made by Rickenbacker (It is in fact horseshoe style pickup). I have only seen two others in all of the years that I have been searching the web. There are two distinct differences between this guitar and the other two that I had seen. First, the other guitars had been repainted and additionally, this is the ONLY one that has a tone knob. This might have been a "deluxe" model or something. I don't think the tone knob was added as the bakelite knobs are to consistent with the original setup. This is the best information I have been able to find. It has acquired a nice patina an in my opinion sounds awesome.

Year: 1936
Manufacturer: Harmony
Model: Golden Jubilee
Case: New Gator ATA Polyethylene Electric Guitar Case with TSA Latch System
Color: Gold
Condition: Very Good
Description: Only available in the 1936 Sears catalog, this is so cool you'll have to have it. Cast aluminum body with super art Decoâ„¢ appointments.

I describe anything I list accurately and to the best of my ability. What you see is what you get, therefore all sales are final. If you have questions please ask before purchasing. Thank you for looking. $1400 OBO + $65 Shipping

"I shall pass through this world but once, any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not deter or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again" Stephen Grellet

Last edited by Michael Nemick on 23 Nov 2013 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Geoff Cline

Southwest France
Post  Posted 2 Nov 2013 9:27 am    

STUNNING!!!! SO COOL.
Michael Nemick

Caseville, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2013 6:35 pm    

Bump.
"I shall pass through this world but once, any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not deter or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again" Stephen Grellet
Michael Nemick

Caseville, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2013 12:55 am    

TTT Make me an offer. This is truly one of a kind
Chris Boyd

Leonia,N.J./Charlestown,R.I.
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2013 6:20 am    

I've never seen one of these ...wow!!

Caseville, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2013 8:22 am    

And you may never see an original again especially with tone and volume knobs. My wife was been diagnosed with terminal cancer in early August. We have no insurance and I am on SS being 10 years here senior. She has already been approved for SSD through the T.E.R.I. program (Terminal illness cases are those that are expected to result in the applicant's death).She received a check for work the beginning of August so they don't count that and there is the mandatory 5 month waiting period. then you are a month behind in receiving payments. So it will be a total of 7 months with no income but my SS and it does not accrue, it is just lost We need to live until March 26 when she will get her first check. Otherwise this puppy would be going nowhere. Thank you for your fine comment.