| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Taylor GS8-12 12 String Acoustic Guitar* Price Drop *
Joseph Juliano

South Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2013 6:25 pm    

I have for sale a beautiful Taylor GS8-12 12 string. It has a Sitka Spruce top with East Indian Rosewood back and sides. Pure acoustic. No pickup cut into the side of the guitar. Sounds wonderful! This guitar was built when Taylor used the best wood. The recent changes in their policy about using cheaper "striped" ebony is not found on this guitar. I bought it in mid July of 2010. It is basically a new guitar. Not a scratch or dent or wear of any kind on her. Total play time I would say a few hours at best. Still has the original strings ! This guitar has never seen a show room floor as it was a special order from Taylor to my dealer direct to me. It has always been in a humidity controlled enviroment and non smoking household. To see the specification please go to the Taylor web site. It comes with one of the nicest Deluxe Hardshell guitar cases I have seen. Very, very nice. You can contact me direct at emilprizfighter@hotmail.com. All questions are welcome. Asking $1,900 plus shipping.(See below for price drop)

As a side note. I started out being a musician but as things went along I found myself enjoying collecting more than playing. That's why most of my instruments have very little play time if any on them.

Thanks,

Joe

Last edited by Joseph Juliano on 5 Nov 2013 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Joseph Juliano

South Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 26 Oct 2013 2:23 pm    

Smile
Joseph Juliano

South Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 5 Nov 2013 7:57 am    

Price Drop......$1800.00