| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Stolen sd-12 del mullen signature guitar. HELP
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 23 Oct 2013 6:15 pm    

Today my house was broken into and my Mullen g2 del mullen signature, Sd-12 4 x 5 was stollen. It is peacock blue,chrome package,with tapered leg levers. If someone try's to sell you one cheap call me at 972-935-8693, or if you see it in a pawn shop etc. There is a reward. Thanks for your help Doc Smile Smile. It is the guitar in my profile picture.
Rittenberry SD 12 Lacquer, Rittenberry SD 12, Mullen G2 Del Mullen Signature SD-12, "Fox Vintage Amp and vintage reverb",Steel Mixer, "BJS Bars" , Sanberg 7 string bass, Fender tele-#4,Strats-#1,Fender V USA bass#2 Gibson 335, etc, etc, 1 fully staffed and equip veterinary hospital,plus 5 Yorkies, and a tolerate 100 pound Rottweiler.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Chris Boyd

Leonia,N.J./Charlestown,R.I.
Post  Posted 23 Oct 2013 7:10 pm    

Nothing WORSE than a thief... So sorry this has happened..I'll keep a lookout up here...

Last edited by Chris Boyd on 24 Oct 2013 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
John Brock

Xenia, Ohio
Post  Posted 23 Oct 2013 7:25 pm     mullen

Its the times we live in. That will be hard to keep a low profile with. I'll keep a lookout. Good luck
Jeremy Marcum

Northport, Alabama... USA
Post  Posted 23 Oct 2013 7:58 pm    

Del, Keep a close watch on this site

http://www.searchcraigslist.org/
Lee Barber

Sweeny, TX, USA
Post  Posted 23 Oct 2013 8:28 pm    

South of you on the coast, I will keep an eye out.

Fort Worth Texas
Post  Posted 24 Oct 2013 3:07 am    

I will keep a watchful eye out for it too around the Dallas area.
Ronald Sikes

Corsicana, Tx
Post  Posted 24 Oct 2013 6:13 am    

Wow Doc, What a bummer . I'll keep my eyes open around this area . So sorry man .
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats
Richard Smelker

Winters.Texas, USA
Post  Posted 24 Oct 2013 6:27 am    

I'll watch out here in the Abilene area. Nothing worse than a thief.
Dale Rottacker

Walla Walla Washington, USA
Post  Posted 24 Oct 2013 11:10 am    

Doc, I'm sorry about your guitar...It might be time to start putting chips in them, like for lost pets, or children...Hope it's recovered soon!!

Dale
*2021 Rittenberry, "The Concord" D10 9x9
*1977 Blue Sho-Bud Pro 3 Custom 8x6
https://msapedalsteels.com
http://rittenberrysteelguitars.com
https://www.telonics.com/index.php
https://www.p2pamps.com
https://www.quilterlabs.com
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 24 Oct 2013 11:14 am    

I just heard...I believe it is the ONLY tropical blueberry G2 SD12...that SUX
Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!
Mike Cass

Post  Posted 24 Oct 2013 11:34 am    

Im assuming you filed a police report on it.....they wont help much though, so Id canvas every music store, pawn shop, thrift store, junk shop, etc in the area and bring the police report and pics with you. Also, Id take out an add in CL and watch the musical listings in local thrift papers as well. These methods combined are how Ive managed to get back several guitars, banjo's etc for friends in the past, but only one of mine and that was just pure blind luck. Chances are it will go out of state if its not already flipped. Usually a generic music store will end up with stolen steel guitars owing to the lack of dedicated steel shops. Sorry for your loss and my best wishes on its recovery. I'll keep an eye out here as well. Im aways away but you never know, a lot of stuff comes through Nashville for one reason or another.

MC
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 24 Oct 2013 11:49 am     Stolen G 2

Thanks for all the kind words and suggestions. I forgot to mention the serial number is MG 116. Thanks Doc
Rittenberry SD 12 Lacquer, Rittenberry SD 12, Mullen G2 Del Mullen Signature SD-12, "Fox Vintage Amp and vintage reverb",Steel Mixer, "BJS Bars" , Sanberg 7 string bass, Fender tele-#4,Strats-#1,Fender V USA bass#2 Gibson 335, etc, etc, 1 fully staffed and equip veterinary hospital,plus 5 Yorkies, and a tolerate 100 pound Rottweiler.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Henry Matthews

Texarkana, Ark USA
Post  Posted 24 Oct 2013 12:39 pm    

I'm in Texarkana, I'll keep a look out. That's gotta sux when a man's home is broken into. I'm just courious, was guitar in case and was anything else like amps etc missing?

D-10 Magnum, 8 &5, dark rose color
D-10 1974 Emmons cut tail, fat back,rosewood, 8&5
Nashville 112 amp, Fishman Loudbox Performer amp, Hilton pedal, Goodrich pedal,BJS bar, Kyser picks, Live steel Strings. No effects, doodads or stomp boxes.
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 24 Oct 2013 7:46 pm    

Jewelry and guns were also taken. Mad
Billie Cole

Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 25 Oct 2013 7:47 am     G2

Del, I will be watching up here. All of us in Michigan WILL be looking and they will pay. Don't give up hope.
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 25 Oct 2013 9:47 am    

Ive posted Austin <San Antonio too...
Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!

Last edited by Mickey Adams on 25 Oct 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Roller

Van Buren, Arkansas USA
Post  Posted 25 Oct 2013 12:05 pm    

I am on look out in NW Arkansas. I will will check the local pawn shops and music stores when I happen close by one.
Jerry
Barrett Williams

Nashville, TN
Post  Posted 25 Oct 2013 1:54 pm    

Will keep an eye out here in Nashville. Best of luck.

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 25 Oct 2013 2:20 pm     Mullen

BASTARDS!!! I had a Tele stolen last year.... I'll keep an eye out here in N.E. Pa... do a police report that way you can check guitar shows, shops etc, if it turns up you have proof, my buddy carried his police report around with him for years, in the car just in case a guitar he had stolen tunred up in his travels..
Lee Dassow

Jefferson, Georgia USA
Post  Posted 25 Oct 2013 5:34 pm    

Rotten thieves to lazy to work! Del, I'll be looking
here in Northeast ga. I hit a lot of Pawn shops in the area. What a shame and such a beautiful Instrument. Tennessee Lee
2015 Mullen D-10 Royal Precision 9x8,-1990 BMI S-10 5x5-1972 Silver face Fender pro Reverb amp,-1965 Fender Super Reverb Amp,- 1966 Fender Showman Amp Two 15" JBL speakers,- 2006 65 Fender Twin Reverb reissue Amp,- 1982 Peavey Session 500 amp,-1978 Peavey Session 400,Goodrich Volume Pedals,John Pearse Steel Bars,
Niels Andrews

Salinas, California, USA
Post  Posted 25 Oct 2013 10:08 pm    

At least we know they won't be playing it. I just hope they don't damage it. They must have had some help. Bad deal, sorry to hear about it.
Larry Baker

Columbia, Mo. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 26 Oct 2013 11:22 am    

Del, we hope you recover your guitar. Will be watching out for it up this way. What a loss. Larry
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 26 Oct 2013 6:19 pm    

Thanks to all who are keeping an eye out for the recovery of my mullen. Doc
Kenny Burford

Independence, Missouri USA
Post  Posted 26 Oct 2013 8:55 pm     stolen guitar

If you could post a larger photo for old guys I will make it a point to check the Pawn Shops around KC and Independence and share the info with the rest of the members of the Kansas City Steel Guitar Club. I doubt if will make it this far north but I never attempt to understand the reasoning of a thief. I have no use for LIARS or THIEVES, they are just like any other trash you throw them out and don't bring them inside to be around health good folks. I had some musical equipment stolen out of my basement in 2011 while I was deployed with the US Army Corps of Engineers building an Afghan Military Base, when I returned I discovered about $700.00 worth of mics, tuners and other items all taken. We finally got it down to a plumber who was the only one who had been in the basement while I was gone. They were the same company that attempted to charge my wife $200.00 for a new toilet seat they bought at Wal-Marts. Like I said, trash is trash and should be handle in the same manner. I hope you get your guitar back.
Mat Davallet

France (Vendée)
Post  Posted 26 Oct 2013 11:46 pm    

Watching the side of the European market.
Hope the steel come back home soon.
Mat