| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Bandit 75 SOLD!!!
Joe Gall

DeLand, Florida
Post  Posted 23 May 2013 9:47 am    

Here is a VERY NICE Bandit 75 100% working condition with a Peavey 2-button foot switch! EVERYTHING works 100% and man does this thing ever scream! Has what appears to be it's original 12" 8ohm Scorpion speaker in perfect shape and sounds fantastic!

I have the chassis out now cleaning pots and pans! Do not expect any issues with this one as it did not have any going in!

$135 plus shipping!

Last edited by Joe Gall on 28 May 2013 9:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Joe Gall

DeLand, Florida
Post  Posted 23 May 2013 10:11 am    

If you happen to be looking for a good, working chassis for one of these amps, I would be will to sell the chassis out of this amp for $70 plus actual shipping. This is without chassis straps & screws. Just a good, clean working chassis with NO issues!

I will not sell any other parts off this amp until I have a buyer for the chassis. Once the chassis is sold, then the Scorpion S-12825 will be available, chassis straps, corners, reverb tank, cabinet etc.

DeLand, Florida
Post  Posted 24 May 2013 5:01 am    

If you currently have a 65 you could do a quick and simple swap out with this 75 chassis. Or if you have any of this series Peavey cabinet size amp with a bad chassis, this is a simple chassis swap!

DeLand, Florida
Post  Posted 25 May 2013 7:58 pm    

Here are the specs on the Bandit 75 via PDF:

http://www.peavey.com/media/pdf/manuals/80300720.pdf

DeLand, Florida
Post  Posted 28 May 2013 9:52 am     Sold!!!

SOLD!!!

Donation forth coming to the forum. I am keeping a spreadsheet of all sales. This way I can tally all sales and be sure to make a donation to the forum as I certainly appreciate the venue to sell parts/amps etc.

Thank you!

Please close...

DeLand, Florida
Post  Posted 28 May 2013 10:59 am    

Here she goes, off to the new owner: