| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  ETS + package deal
Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 7 Mar 2013 9:49 pm    

Ok guys, here's what I'm going to do as a new dealer for the ETS guitars. Once a purchase is completed for a S-10, I'm going to include a free steel cover, black in color, from D2F Covers, Inc. Plus, 3 new sets of Frenchy's Steel Mill strings, nickel wound. The guitar will ship from ETS in Texas and the cover and strings will ship from my office here in Mississippi. The ETS is a lightweight guitar, 42lbs. in the case, that takes the worry and concerns out of playing. No gimmicks, no issues, no problems at all. Everything on the ETS is adjustable and is built to mold the guitar to the player. A pro model guitar that'll set side by side with anything out there and won't give an inch. These jewels are nothing but tone and sustain, all night. These guitars will make the perfect match for older gentlemen that play around nursing homes and quiet settings and don't want to carry around 80lbs. of guitar. The ETS at 42 lbs.(in case)with a NV-112 amp at 45 lbs. is the way to go. Make no mistake, this is not a starter model guitar. It's a pro model, 100% and is backed by the best service available today. With a ETS, you'll have no worries about anything. One phone call or email and you'll be taken care of. Cabinet drop? I hadn't found it. I spend 6 hours checking my personal ETS when I got it. I couldn't find anything, it was perfect. Not even a loose screw anywhere. PM me for a price or any other dealer. Doesn't matter. Thank you for your interest in ETS guitars.
Brendan Mitchell

Melbourne Australia
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2013 12:08 am    

Does ETS stand for anything ?
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 8 Mar 2013 2:24 am     psg

ETS = East Texas Steels. Thanks for your interest in ETS.
Dick Sexton

Greenville, Ohio
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2013 5:21 am     Pictures/Price...

Are there pictures of the business side(under the hood). Price range?
Billy Henderson

Portland, AR, USA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2013 6:41 am     Ets

...'Older gentlemen that play around nursing homes???"
Dick Sexton

Greenville, Ohio
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2013 7:05 am     Haha!

Billy, he was talking about me... I like to see them all, so I can advise my younger wife where I'd like to go. Good food, good care and lots of chicks!
John Scanlon

Jackson, Mississippi, USA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2013 7:32 am    

Does it come with a case?
Rick Dillon

West Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2013 10:15 am    

does it come with some pics and prices?
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 8 Mar 2013 6:15 pm     Ets

Pics of the underside are available on the forum. Just type in ETS and there's plenty of info there. Yes, a case is included in the sale price, I offer. I don't think I can post my sale price here though. Send me a PM and I'll send the price. Included are ETS guitar, 3 pedals & 5 knee levers, new case, DF2 new steel cover, 3 sets of Frenchys Steel Mill Strings and free shipping. I ship only in USA also.
Howard Smith

Callison, South Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2013 10:52 pm     ETS Pictures of Underside and case etc.

Here's some great pic's of the underside of the ETS S10. Also a link to a sound clip and lots of useful information.

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=209585&highlight=ets

Des Moines, New Mexico, USA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2013 11:17 pm    

Hey Billy. I just bought a name brand steel from a man in Texas. He sold me that guitar to get a ETS. He raved about the weight, tone, sustain, and stability of these guitars. Alot of other players have had nothing but good too say about the ETS. I would like to play one someday. I just sold a Fessenden I bought new from you in 2007 and it was a great guitar. Maybe I will get a ETS from you. Guy's, Billy is the tops to deal with and he will treat you the same....

Post  Posted 9 Mar 2013 4:01 am     psg

Thanks Howard and Ronnie. The ETS guitars are a great guitar with unlimited tone/sustain. I've just finished playing mine for about an hour. Still in shock about Larry Agan's death. We had become friends and talked guitars two or three times a week. Our last conversation we were discussing new colors for the ETS. I had asked him about a candy apple dark green color with the sparkles in the paint. He had just brought me on as a dealer for ETS and I was just starting to take the candy apple red ETS he sent me out to others players around Mississippi. I'll keep his family in my prayers and rest in peace buddy.