| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Lefthand BMI PSG D10 with 8 pedals and 6 knee levers from Eu
Michael Kern

Germany
Post  Posted 2 Mar 2013 1:47 pm    

Hi everybody, i' m new to the forum. Sorry in advance for bad language, i'm not a native speaker as i' m located in nice Cologne, Germany.

I want to sell my well maintenanced Psg as stated in the headline. Upset as c6/e9 which is subject to be varied to your real need. Comes with Case, but i have no idea wether it is an origin one. Anyway, i got it withbthe case and it fits perfectly.

The Guitar looks quite well, as it spent the most time of its life inthe case. I will post links with fresh pics the other day, if you want special angles of views, don' t hesitate to quote for them, i will take the pics you want to see.

Price will be 2000 usd plus shipping, i can crate the case to your needs.
Thanks for interest, Michel

Btw. I am the guy Matthew Prouty started a post about a few days before.
Dan Burnham

Greenfield, Tennessee
Post  Posted 2 Mar 2013 8:04 pm     Your pedal steel

Michael,
Dan here with BMI, just a little info for you, I believe that is the second Lefty BMI D10 that Zane Beck built. Vern Mandrell owns a D10 Lefty that was built around 75. If you will send me the serial number I will find out if it was the first.

Dan(BMI)
Michael Kern

Germany
Post  Posted 3 Mar 2013 12:38 am     BMI LEFTHAND D 10 Serial

Hi Dan, thank you very much for your help. The Serial on the guitar is 1206 and it is printed in metal right under the holes where the strings are going to be fiddled in. If that is not correct, please give a short advice where else i have to look for a different number....although i couldn't find another looking around my baby. 1975???? Man, my guitar looks like a virgin!!! Sorry for bad language and again thanks for your help, highly appreciated! Best regards, Michel

Edit:

First Impression, posted with the great help from Mr. Matthew Prouty, a gentle US- Lefthand-PSG-Player. I asked for his help, before i got my membership here and he posted another thread with a picture i sent to him. Please have a brief look.

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=241842
Michael Kern

Germany
Post  Posted 4 Mar 2013 6:00 am     Pictures taken today

Hi, i took some pictures today. One of the pu`s is a George L E66. Isn`t it a nice baby? In case someone is interested in, i can trade it for a good Fender US Strat lefthand or a RME Fireface UFX.

Dear Dan of BMI, can you identify the guitar having a look on to the stamped Number?
Dan Burnham

Greenfield, Tennessee
Post  Posted 4 Mar 2013 6:31 am     Here You Go

Michael,
This one was made in the early 90's it is not the 1st Lefty made. If it were the serial number would have been between 0 - 55. Having said that it is still a great guitar and great buy for someone wanting a Lefty D10.

Dan
Dan Burnham

Greenfield, Tennessee
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2013 1:48 pm     Possible buyer

Michael,
I may have a buyer for your steel. How much would it cost to send to the US?

Dan
Michael Kern

Germany
Post  Posted 6 Mar 2013 1:16 am     Shipping from Germany to US

Hi Dan, thank you very much for your help. This is great and highly appreciated. I have no idea, why you wouldn't sell another PSG out of stock and instead offer my baby to this customer.
Ok, you made me busy in finding out who might be able to ship an item at the weight of approx. 50-60 kg incl. case. TNT and DHL can't ship, they only will handle up to 31,5 kg...and i won't demount my psg to fit it in two packages 31,5 kg each.
But i found out, that Cargo International will ship a package of that dimension and weight.
They ask 250 Euros, means 326 USD for the only option via express-shipping. That's what they told me on the phone, if it effectively is less when i deliver the package, i will refund the money that was overpaid.
Maybe there is a cheaper option when delivery is charged from US, maybe your customer can try to get some info on that.
Whats more, i thought about a different way to get my Baby safeway to US. i will have a look wether there is an option with US-Army, which is located in Germany at several facilities. If you or your customer has a chance to deal with them, i will spend my time and resources at no extra cost to get it there.
That's it for the moment, thanks again Dan for your nice offer and willing to help.
Regards, Michel
Dan Burnham

Greenfield, Tennessee
Post  Posted 6 Mar 2013 5:50 am     Your D10

Michael,
What type of payment would you require?

Why am I helping you sell this guitar?

We sold our last left handed pedal steel guitar last week and we don't have any in stock. Vern, our Illinois Representative for BMI will be contacting you he knows a gentleman that is interested in this D10 Lefty. Here is Vern's email contact:

vernslocks41@gmail.com

He has a gentleman that is interested so Vern will help you with this,

Dan (BMI)
Michael Kern

Germany
Post  Posted 5 Apr 2013 11:52 pm    

Thanks for nice interest, sale pending.