| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Dell Laptop Computer with Band In A Box Song Files
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2012 7:25 pm    

I recently upgraded to a new laptop computer, and have two older ones that I need to sell. This is a compact Dell Inspiron 710M with a 12.1" display, kind of between a netbook and a full sized laptop. This computer works well with the exception of one of the built in speakers. This was a common problem with this model. The headphone jack still has both channels, the built in speakers leave a lot to be desired anyway. It has 1 gig of RAM, Windows XP Home, with the latest service packs, and an 80GB hard drive. I have thousands of Band In A Box songs on it that I will leave on it, but I will have to remove my BIAB program before I ship it. You will need to load your own BIAB program, then you can access the huge library of songs of all types. It has Firefox browser and AVG anti-virus loaded, as well as the latest Windows Media Player, and Windows Internet Explorer. It has built in WI-FI for web surfing, and comes with a new power adapter and a basic sleeve type case. The extended life battery is about a year and a half old and will still hold a good charge. I haven't ran it continuously to see how long it will operate the computer, but I estimate 2 to 3 hours.

The price was $175.00, was $160.00, now $140.00 shipped FREE in the lower 48. I will take Paypal and absorb the fee.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, a restored MSA Classic SS, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Also a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored Rose S10, named the "Blue Bird". Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also have a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks, and a showroom condition Sho-Bud Super Pro.

Last edited by Darvin Willhoite on 5 Dec 2012 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2012 3:28 am     Dell laptop

Darvin,

Very interested.

Email sent.

Al V.
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2012 7:28 am    

Bump, still available.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, a restored MSA Classic SS, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Also a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored Rose S10, named the "Blue Bird". Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also have a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks, and a showroom condition Sho-Bud Super Pro.
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 2 Dec 2012 6:00 pm    

Bump, price lowered to $160.00. SHIPPED
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 5 Dec 2012 5:22 pm    

Bump - price lowered another $15.00, to $140.00 SHIPPED in the lower 48.
Bert Berthold

Peralta, New Mexico, USA
Post  Posted 6 Dec 2012 12:34 pm     Dell

Darvin, sent PM am interested thanx Bert
Bert Berthold

Peralta, New Mexico, USA
Post  Posted 7 Dec 2012 2:21 pm     $

Darvin $ on the way Thanx Bert
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 7 Dec 2012 2:31 pm    

Thanks Bert, I'll let you know when the bucks arrive and the computer ships.