| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Walker Blackface Stereo Steel Rig Sold
Mark van Allen

Watkinsville, Ga. USA
Post  Posted 31 Aug 2012 10:49 pm    

Thanks, sold.

Time to downsize a bit for me. I have to say, this has been the BEST and most reliable steel amp rig I've ever owned. Used live and on record with Sugarland, Warren Haynes, Blueground Undergrass, Zac Brown... It has some honest road and gigging wear- corners of cabinets worn, one dust cap on speaker missing, some dings and wear to the amplifier- but system looks great, works perfectly and sounds amazing. (Photo shows a bit of dust!)Just gone through by G.D. and ready for another 100,000 miles! Complete rig, ready to plug and play- Cush case three space, 3 door sidekick rack sits next to your steel holding everything at fingertips, includes 8 space AC box mounted inside with 3 widely spaced outlets for FX or volume pedal transformers- GD Walker Stereo Steel combo head with the rare custom blackface plate. TC Electronic M ONE stereo effects unit with all kinds of flexibility and MANY steel presets I've programmed including various delays, reverbs, chorus, flange, etc. Two Walker cabinets in matching (to the rack) grey ozite loaded with 15" black widows. I replaced the strap handles with pro quality recessed spring-loaded handles. Sounds AMAZING.

Last edited by Mark van Allen on 24 Sep 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
jerry harkins

kingsland tx
Post  Posted 20 Sep 2012 6:35 am    

Thanks Mark, payment sent!