| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  A Great Big Thank You to SWSGA and Fred Justice
Rick Ulrich

Gilbert, Arizona
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2012 10:35 pm    

Being the lucky winner of the grand prize in the Saturday night raffle at the SWSGA show, I just wanted to say thank you to the SWSGA and Fred Justice for making it all possible. That new Justice Pro-Lite looks great in my music room. The guitar has exceeded my expectations with much better tone and greater sustain than I had anticipated. The guitar is black, do you suppose that is where it gets the tone?
Rick Barnhart

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 30 Jan 2012 5:26 am    

Congratulations on your big win, Rick. Fred certainly hit a home run with his Pro-Lite. Hey didn't you win the steelseat last year? I need to follow you around more.

Gilbert, Arizona
Post  Posted 30 Jan 2012 11:40 am    

Rick, I did win the seat last year and thanks to Joe Naylor for that. I thought I might be in a lucky streak so I played the lottery this past weekend. Guess my lucky streak only pertains to steel guitar stuff, but that is good.
Fred Justice

Mesa, Arizona
Post  Posted 31 Jan 2012 8:27 am     "The Winner"

Rick I'm glad to see the Pro Lite go to a good home.
Its a full pro guitar in every way and I know you'll get many years of pleasure from playing it. Congratulation. Very Happy Very Happy
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 31 Jan 2012 8:35 am     You are a winner

OK now Rick you are equiped so you need to play on the show next year.

Could not have happened to a nicer guy.

I think your winning streak is just for the SWSGA Shows so keep buying raffle tickets.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Jeremiah Hanley

Springfield, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 1 Feb 2012 3:38 pm    

Fred, It looks like you all are having a great time out there! It's interesting reading about your progress in the shows that you're having! I think it's so wonderful of you, too, to give your steel as a prize. That's awfully big of you, sir! Hope we get to see you somewhere in our vicinity this year! I get to see you on some videos I have and listen to you play! But it's just not like seeing you in person! Keep up the good work!

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 3 Feb 2012 1:24 pm     Justice S-10 Pro-Ltte

Congratulation Rick on your new Justice Pro-Lite steel guitar. I also have a Pro-Lite & it has enhanced my playing greatly,it is so smooth to operate. Fred & Brenda are wonderful folks to deal with as well as Steel guitar Builders. enjoy & god Bless. Jerry & Dee F.